Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

queen!

 

 

 

Truly da people's princess 

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 106.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

17 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

queen!

 

 

 

The GaGa'd heels... serve

Edited by Supervillain

27 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

I feel like this album is the one instance where the album cover actually took away from the listening experience.

 

This is the worst visual-sonic aesthetic discrepancy I've seen.

 

If only she used that Eiffel Tower cover as the main. That one fits the soundscape to a T!

 

spacer.png

the only thing that bugs me about this image is the clutter of the other cars that aren't in the same league or same era as that car. 

Gorgeous is growing on me

Comeback is officially the worst song of the album, Happy is the perfect closer

25 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

queen!

 

 

 

She seems so happy and proud of this era, queen deserves :clap3: 

31 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

they always do this

 

they talked **** about planet her saying hot pink was her best, then scarlet when planet her was her best, now vie when they all say scarlet was her best

 

its an annoying cycle lmao

this is so true… the irony of it all

 

heck i'd be glad if she started carving out a little niche and avoided such brainless f*gs for good

There are so many gems on this album so she still has a chance of scoring a hit this era. She will be on Fallon October 1, SNL October 4, and has teased Tiny Desk. Tour starts in two months that will also help the album have legs 

 

Fingers crossed this is her last era with RCA/Kemosabe

 

 

 

Come Back her best closer and Cards her best intro ever.


Gorgeous deserves so much more. Why did this have to tank ugh. Easily her best album.

25 minutes ago, makeme said:

There are so many gems on this album so she still has a chance of scoring a hit this era. She will be on Fallon October 1, SNL October 4, and has teased Tiny Desk. Tour starts in two months that will also help the album have legs 

 

Fingers crossed this is her last era with RCA/Kemosabe

 

 

 

exactly!

 

we JUST started the era so the doomerism rn is kinda wild

I hope the album doesn't get overshadowed in the next couple of weeks and she gets at least one hit this era. :lakitu:

All Mine is a career highlight. 
 

da beat

da vocals

da cadence 

 

I will not accept any slander 

 

reexamine ur taste  and ur life 

can i make it up to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

 

when i pull this up (when i pull this up)

 

and i pop that trunk (and i pop that trunk)

 

White Girl Dance GIFs | Tenor

 

 

All Mine

Lipstain

Make It Up

 

kinda my top 3 now… the gaggery :heart:

this song reminds me sm of soundcloud doja omg

 

 

 

I don't understand the hate behind "All Mine"... it's OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! 

 

ANNDDD

IIMMM

ALLL

YOUUURRSSS

 

I need a mash-up of this and B's "Kitty Kat" right now.

1 hour ago, slowednreverb said:

I feel like this album is the one instance where the album cover actually took away from the listening experience.

 

This is the worst visual-sonic aesthetic discrepancy I've seen.

 

If only she used that Eiffel Tower cover as the main. That one fits the soundscape to a T!

 

spacer.png

I couldn't agree more. This is the vinyl I ordered. It's a gorgeous album cover. I HATE the streaming one.

On 9/26/2025 at 4:00 PM, sillycilla said:

Musically this album seems like it should be right up my alley. I'm a synth ***** but I'm just not feeling it so far. Sonically everything sounds "good" but I'm not obsessed with anything and after listening to the whole album I'm not immediately going back to a song to relisten. Hopefully it grows on me because I was actually looking forward to this.  

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I  can't quite put my finger on it but something is off about this album. I've loved all of Doja's previous albums almost immediately but this one is not clicking for me idk why

1 hour ago, slowednreverb said:

I feel like this album is the one instance where the album cover actually took away from the listening experience.

 

This is the worst visual-sonic aesthetic discrepancy I've seen.

 

If only she used that Eiffel Tower cover as the main. That one fits the soundscape to a T!

 

spacer.png

Yo the parachute  image is such an eyesore it's making me uncomfortable :toofunny3:I cant believe they chose it over this or the roses cover

3 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Yo the parachute  image is such an eyesore it's making me uncomfortable :toofunny3:I cant believe they chose it over this or the roses cover

uncomfortable is crazy lmao

33 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

exactly!

 

we JUST started the era so the doomerism rn is kinda wild

In the modern pop era post album release singles popping off is really rare so it doesn't bode well, that's all :gaycat2:

I almost feel bad for those who don't understand this opus, more for me I guess!

 

tumblr_50858e67056a1e0749f397fab0fece0b_6a19f979_400.thumb.gif.37c51808e88c164d226d66a0378cf942.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.