Everything posted by Mook
- Spotify just dropped VMAs "I'm a Slave 4 U" performance in full 4K
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
I get it now because the remix actually sits well with the rest of the songs compared to Bass Persuades. I'm just going to accept now that Miley Cyrus the pop star is long gone. This alternative chic MILEY that drives down 10 minutes to perform at the bowl is fun.
-
Macklemore dropped from Ed Sheeran tour post-Free Palestine speech
Well that's disappointing
-
Macklemore dropped from Ed Sheeran tour post-Free Palestine speech
I agree with you but at the same time where there's a will there's a way. He could potentially honour his commitments to everyone that he's financially responsible to while also figure out to honour his audiences that don't think like the stadium owners.
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
Her fans are those fans you just described but with taste
-
Hunter Schafer attends Dominic Fike's concert, sparks reunion rumors
Let them figure it out. Trans-cis straight man relationship is complicated enough already.
-
Father and son open OnlyFans | Update: Dad posted AI pic kissing the son
People do anything for money
-
Is RCA the worst record label ever?
You mean Glory. Britney was barely in Britney Jean, it was for the best they didn't really push that haha
- Zara Larsson gets a serious case of IJBOL during Midnight Sun live
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun: Girls Trip'
Yeah Doja Cat's tickets were slightly more expensive in Bangkok, so given the production the pricing seems reasonable for Zara
-
Hayden Panettiere dead at 36
Did anyone watch her Jay Shetty interview? I thought she has come out from most of her struggles over the years and able to continue on. This is so sad to hear.
-
Britney reflects on the pain of being unable to be a mother to her kids.
Thank you for saying this. Some people choose to forget the environment she was in as a 25-year-old mother. No one, including her, knew how to navigate that. Raising a child takes a village, and she's learning a hard lesson now, having taken people for granted along the way. I'd say this: yes, she was "hungry for life and unbelievably passionate," but in the midst of her ambition, I felt she wasn't active enough in picking the right people around her. That I don't think she fully take accountable for. I hope she can fully recognize that only she has the power to rebuild the support system that will allow her to grow. We can question the videos she's posted on her socials, or the behavior captured by bad actors, but it's in her writing that I believe she's slowly heading in the right direction.
-
Tinashe - "Crash Out"
Yeah but the music goes too hard
- Britney Spears posted a car photo on IG and reflected on it.
- Record label adopts dolphin to sign Zara Larsson
- Record label adopts dolphin to sign Zara Larsson
- Hannah Einbinder quotes Gaga's BTW at the Las Culturistas awards
-
Tyra Banks sues Netflix for defamation & creating "false narrative"
When you're so narcissistic and it didnt turn out as well you'd hope…gotta keep trying to prove other ways I guess 😅
-
Peloton drops Hudson Williams in latest high school swastika photo scandal (debunked)
I'd say that if he has the privilege of choosing which identity to lean into when it benefits him, then he should also be willing to reckon with the responsibilities that come with it. In this case, the white side of being Wasian carries a significant historical legacy. I hope he uses this as an opportunity to reflect on how he can contribute through his dual identity moving forward, rather than just enjoying the more glamorous benefits of being Wasian.
-
Ariana responds to fan who jumped off a bridge after listening to her new song
Y'all can't take a joke. Also the river looks like that because of its sediment...not y'all showing your geographical ignorance.
-
Ex-vegan Lizzo in new Chili's Baby Back Ribs commercial
Decades??
-
Heated Rivalry at the Met Gala: who looked better?
Connor for me. But with that serve I wish his fit was more artsy than just pretty. So that's a shame :/
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun: Girls Trip'
Why do some of y'all want to be so on the nose? This is fun and differeeenntt.
- Disturbing footage of Katy Perry groping Justin Bieber emerges
- Pinkpantheress brings out Zara to sing Midnight Sun at Coachella