Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Your partner does METH, your reaction?

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

7 times but it did nothing to me

:suburban:

  • Replies 70
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, toy soldier. said:

Is that a thing in the US?

No, you guys don't have it at all. It's a European thing, mostly UK where it was the #1 drug in the gay scene for most of the last decade. It's nowhere as hard as meth

k, bye. I don't mess with that stuff and if he's hiding a drug addiction who knows what else could be behind; I don't want the FBI breaking into my place in the middle of the night.

I'd break up with him. I absolutely HATEEE any type of drug and even stuff like joint, so my partner doing METH would be a huge deal breaker for me

8 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

:suburban:

it makes all the guys seem kind of out of it or dazed. :giraffe:
The person who gave it to me looked totally spaced out afterward and super horny, :gaycat4:
but it didn't affect me at all 
I was just like…
so, when is this supposed to start working? i dont feel different at all
after trying that popper bottles 7 times i was like....ok lemme move on from this thing:suburban:
 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

13 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

Is that a thing in the US?

not really, its more of a thing in europe than in the US

My boyfriend no I would leave him.

 

However I have some friends who do hard drugs and they are a huge kii they can stay 

13 minutes ago, Cesar said:

not really, its more of a thing in europe than in the US

how open are europeans about drugs? 

Here in latinoamerica people always stereotype us as the  biggest drug market but here people can be crazily conservative (catholic church)
weed heads have a bad reputation with the old gens and drugs are highly frowned upon by everyone


death-rates-from-drug-use-gbd.png

but in recent years i been noticing how the gen z are highly pro drugs compared to milenials and all the past generations :giraffe: 
i dont know if this just a phenomenon here 
is definitely turnin into a problem for them. Specially with the addiction to PINK Cocaine. 
Reggaeton also pushed that drug culture here with some of their artists.........like that hit from farruko
pepas 


the rave and techno scene been gettin here real big too and all of those drug fueled parties. so many already died from it :gaycat1:

i also been noticing in the last years how tina is gettin common here. U see all the time gays with the 🛁 symbol on grindr
it was definitely not a thing in the early 2010s. That been crossing over
 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

I would IMMEDIATELY get tested for HIV, syphilis, and scabies.

 

Not the tweaker slam pigs in this thread muttering 'b-but it's not METH, it's another kind of stimulant'

listen, go... run away! block all his socials and numbers.. i had sex with a guy thats drunk + meth combo.. he was super nice and cute in the morning and afternoon and changed 180 degree in the night... called me names & bullied & all that, like a whole different guy.... never again

I would be proud of my boyfriend walking at the MET Gala red carpet :gaycat1:

18 minutes ago, chiaroscuro said:

I would IMMEDIATELY get tested for HIV, syphilis, and scabies.

 

Not the tweaker slam pigs in this thread muttering 'b-but it's not METH, it's another kind of stimulant'

One of the things with meth parties is..........They exchange needles and the chances of contracting HIV or hepatitis is huge :giraffe:
and with those drugs u lose your inhibitions. u dont know what youre doin
 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

We don't kinkshame :thing:

well we need to start  :thing: 

I have sympathy for people who need to do hardcore drugs like that to cope with things, but I am not going to be in a relationship with them :suburban:

The old me would have probably worked with them to overcome it, but guys still hooked on that in my age group just need 3rd party assistance. I'm not clocking in for them.

Edited by BGKC

1) The other thread wasn't discussing meth - it's different and not nearly as hard. 
2) while meth is sometimes injected, it is also smoked (I've heard of this more than shooting it up). 
3) Regardless of what it is, I'm not going to judge what happened before we started talking. If it happens during the relationship then I'm out. I don't deal with things like crack, heroin, meth, and I'm not a huge fan of pills either after a few different bad experiences both taking and being around people who have. 
 

As for smoking (weed) or drinking, as long as it's not excessive or negatively impacting our lives or the relationship. Every now and again I might be down to party but it's a rare occurrence and again - nothing excessive. 

1 hour ago, AvadaKedavra said:

i tried poppers like 7 times but it did nothing to me:gayrrycat1:

this is one of the reasons why porn can be real bad toxic sis :jonny6:people should be more careful with it
 it makes u want to try stuff and you open yourself to unhealthy things. is a gateway for kinks

i been to sex clubs before and all of that was stemmed from watching ***** and of course depression and like your dark side takin over in the dark days
i never thought someone like me with a very lineal and disney life would visit places like that :giraffe:

in life there's really some things u shouldnt try.......

tina-meth is definitely one of those. i know so many stories here of people losing everything for that.
u need to be crazily careful with it. Is definitely the most addictive drug today for the gay community


The best way to get over it is to delete all your dark contacts and live disconnected from all of that  and social networks
and keep yourself busy with good projects, vacations, hobbies, art, pets, good besties
to be innocent again like britney  :celestial4:internet can be unhealthy for the mind
 



 

Oh you went to the school of Azealia Banks replys I see 

They wouldn't be my partner anymore. I've witnessed enough substance abuse in my life to ever fall into that trap.

Assuming we somehow got through the dating phase without me noticing, or it simply being revealed, that's the last time we see or, otherwise, spend time with each other. I'm not dealing with that, at all. I don't want to be around it. It'll be over right then and there.

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952hsuhy5lgrg1nuzr1b0h

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.