Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Your partner does METH, your reaction?

Featured Replies

not my partner but true story: i once met up with a guy once at his place and he said he wanted to do meth beforehand and i said sure but he ended up passing out before we could hook up. i just took some cash from his wallet and left

:sabrina:

Edited by popmusicisdead

  • Replies 70
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I do it sometimes so I wouldn't judge, I just wouldn't want them to be a full fledged user. Coke >

I once met someone who liked to snort coke off dicks and that vision been stuck in my head since then. So I'd probably try it with him once and then dump him because I don't support crackheads :cm:

That would turn me off of them completely.

 

the relationship would likely end unless they were really wanting to get off of it, and even then just the thought of them doing it in the past might gross me out too much.

 

 

Edited by l3disko

10 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

not my partner but true story: i once met up with a guy once at his place and he said he wanted to do meth beforehand and i said sure but he ended up passing out before we could hook up. i just took some cash from his wallet and left

:sabrina:

Ok, Cardi B

56 minutes ago, Loca said:

Ok, Cardi B

i needed money for the cab home. he's lucky i didn't steal his meth

tumblr_nryb6eMJJW1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

 

On 5/11/2025 at 8:47 AM, popmusicisdead said:

not my partner but true story: i once met up with a guy once at his place and he said he wanted to do meth beforehand and i said sure but he ended up passing out before we could hook up. i just took some cash from his wallet and left

:sabrina:

Very Joanne The Scammer coded :cm:

I would ask why the hell they're not sharing.

Spoiler

Jk **** that I've seen what it does to ppl and no thx

 

Get out a pickle jar so I can start collecting his teeth for the tooth fairy

 

spacer.png

On 5/10/2025 at 6:54 PM, NEX said:

No, you guys don't have it at all. It's a European thing, mostly UK where it was the #1 drug in the gay scene for most of the last decade. It's nowhere as hard as meth

Yeah I'm from London lol It's everywhere here 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.