Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Soul Grabber

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soul Grabber

  1. Mayor of Saint-Denis Bally Bagayoko stands between protesters and the police in support of the students https://www.reuters.com/world/french-mayor-caught-viral-video-clash-says-student-protesters-could-be-my-2026-10-07/
  2. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZN8BePv72/ French police cosplaying as Algerians/Moroccans/Tunisians/etc on Snapchat to get names of protesters and access to organizing groups
  3. It's all over TikTok, especially French TikTok, that on the 17th October, they'll do a massive protest. They're encouraging students of other European countries to do the same.
  4. I remember reading he had some kind of mommy incest kink, so understandable she would file for divorce
  5. When I lived there, the teachers would be on strike every other month due to working conditions, and that was years ago. One of the schools I saw was an old ass building, it had toilets but no individual stalls The defunding of public school is happening in other places in Europe, and it's been happening for a long time. Overcrowded classroom, uneducated substitute "teachers" just looking for a paycheck, etc. Even politicians with "socialist" policies send their kids to private schools to avoid the bad conditions. Unfortunately, it's resulting in rising inequality. I can imagine it's even worse in France because the country is debt and broke
  6. Patriotic Americans cheering at the idea of Iran bombing US
  7. I mean makes sense because it sounds like something he would put out
  8. Because there's a high chance you get clowned to death and back if social media find your performance cringe, so it's easier to stay in the seat and smile
  9. What are we supposed to think about this
  10. Prison food for CEO prices no thank you
  11. Imagine performing this at 81 sorry to be ageist
  12. It's because it's what works. She's just doing the same things that grab our attention on social media. Easy to digest, frequent posting and rage bait content. Rage bait economics keep performing well because social media has shown that people obviously love to give attention to things that piss them off, much more than to things they actually find good and interesting. I don't listen to her music and never have, but every time she releases something, my algorithm become flooded with a hundred think pieces on how bad her music is, or how she is cringe millennial 30teen MAGA tradwife that can't dance with a dumb jock boyfriend But now she's on all of our minds and that's what makes $$$.
  13. The only way of that marriage for either is in a coffin. They will never split, there's too much that depends on them being together.
  14. Always some luxury strip bar
  15. The way he fumbled his career lmao. At least he is hot.
  16. I just saw all the draggings on Tiktok I really think she is rage baiting and it works
  17. These threads are always so not only the incest aspect but the molestation victim confessions that usually appears as well Wishing you all well
  18. No music because I got nothing to play it on, but plenty of movies and series.
  19. Yes, let's ONLY make cheap plastic clothes that pollute nature and isn't biodegradable, much better for the animals and environment
  20. Yes, I draw/paint and make jewellery and I find it very relaxing. I can tell when I haven't had the time to do them in a while.
  21. It's true, that's why going cold turkey from certain drugs isn't recommended because you can die from withdrawals, especially alcohol and benzodiazepines.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.