Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Bonicap said:

And the concert started right when the Spotify tracking day ended. Massive.

I was wondering about that! So it doesn't even take the concert effect into account? The next numbers will be a bloodbath :rip:

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Her doing 44 songs is going to help her catalogue streams A LOT. Not her promoting her crafts directly to her audiences instead of on TV :jonny5: 

20 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

not 666, Zeena Lavey came out to play :jonny: 

She looks so ******* good here, the devil works hard but Taylor Swift works harder and looks better while she does it :jonny5:

That DBM+LWYMMD transition.... imagine seeing it live.

 

You have to admit rep really adds such an interesting aspect for her career. The way the crowd going crazy for them :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Taylor Swift said:

I thought she was on the decline after Kimyegate; she just wasn’t respected as much from the end of 1989 all the way to Lover.

 

But since folklore, it’s been nothing but outpouring love for her :WAP:

It's insane how much Folklore changed the trajectory of her career/reputation. That was EXACTLY the album she needed after Lover, i still wonder what would've happened if Covid didn't happen.

9 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

That DBM+LWYMMD transition.... imagine seeing it live.

 

You have to admit rep really adds such an interesting aspect for her career. The way the crowd going crazy for them :jonny5:

They’ll never admit it but it’s true. It’s one of her most distinct eras both sonically and visually. :jonny: 

I need the tour dvd right now. Can't wait like a year or however long it will take :chick3:

 

 

 

AOTGYLB holding very well on Apple Music so far. Still at #26, with the peak being #21. And she always goes down on the weekend and over night anyway

3 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

They’ll never admit it but it’s true. It’s one of her most distinct eras both sonically and visually. :jonny: 

I'm a Reputa hater, but even I can admit it goes off live. 

 

LWYMMD was my only "fear" when I saw it in the setlist. The performance at the Rep Tour was a bit underwhelming but the new arrangement for The Eras Tour made it slap! 

 

The entire Rep section is a moment. And the evermore section (the best one of the entire show) and Rep section back to back was one for the ages. 

 

If I could re-organize the different sections, it would go:

1. Fearless (that way she could start with Love Story)

2. Lover

3. foklore

4. Red

5. Speak Now

6. 1989

7. Debut

8. evermore

9. Reputation

10. Midnights

 

But I fear evermore -> Rep -> Midnights 1, 2, 3 punch would have been too much for the audience to handle. :jonny5:

31 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I was wondering about that! So it doesn't even take the concert effect into account? The next numbers will be a bloodbath :rip:

Exactly, but we also have to consider that the 4 new songs will decline in the second day.

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Wdym? Red TV is already 30 tracks right up to All Too Well 10MV

I deleted ATW 5 Minute Version and SOG Acoustic. So it meant 28 songs and now Eyes Open and S&S are added at the end.

26 minutes ago, Klein said:

I'm a Reputa hater, but even I can admit it goes off live. 

 

LWYMMD was my only "fear" when I saw it in the setlist. The performance at the Rep Tour was a bit underwhelming but the new arrangement for The Eras Tour made it slap! 

 

The entire Rep section is a moment. And the evermore section (the best one of the entire show) and Rep section back to back was one for the ages. 

 

If I could re-organize the different sections, it would go:

1. Fearless (that way she could start with Love Story)

2. Lover

3. foklore

4. Red

5. Speak Now

6. 1989

7. Debut

8. evermore

9. Reputation

10. Midnights

 

But I fear evermore -> Rep -> Midnights 1, 2, 3 punch would have been too much for the audience to handle. :jonny5:

I would change Evermore and Rep to balance the slayage out.

1 hour ago, Tusk said:

This year is going to be insane for her.

 

I know the tour will tire her but I would love for two TVs to be released.

If she has recorded them already she could drop them and make a few videos and that's it.

1 hour ago, Bonicap said:

Exactly, but we also have to consider that the 4 new songs will decline in the second day.

True enough. I still think her next numbers will be amazing :clap3:

I can't say how much I am in awe with this woman. 

 

She is on top of the world, has already had an insane career, but she still goes above and beyond. Such an inspiration. 

 

She truly deserves her place. 

 

:clap3:

Edited by Klein

US iTunes Songs Update: 

1. Girls [=]
2. Movie [=]
3. S&S [=]
4. Eyes Open [=]
25. Anti Hero [±1]
74. Tim McGraw [-2]
91. Enchanted [-1]
96. Cruel Summer [+21]
104. Lavender Haze [+5]
122. Calm Down [+33]
139. Miss Americana [re]
149. Lover [+50]
156. Willow [+40]
158. Don't Blame Me [re]
167. Shake it Off [+30]
187. Love Story TV [re]
189. Ready for It [re]
193. FearlessTV [re]

 

The pull she still has is amazing

 :wanda:

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

Is white the only color she's missing for an album? Her white era is coming :duca: 

i think she uses it for folklore, or gray i think if im not mistaken.

I think gaga is on rep tv. Her choosing applause as the final song before she goes on feels like an Easter egg

On 3/17/2023 at 2:11 PM, Teneo said:

I hope you guys drag her for good once you see the Stream Low TV tracklist 

 

We need another spelling is fun reality check I fear

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Dragging her because there’s 50 songs I hope?

16 minutes ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

i think she uses it for folklore, or gray i think if im not mistaken.

Yeah I see folklore as grey

Did the tour performance of Vigilante **** low-key redeem the song? :thing:

the next TV are clearly SN and 1989. Too many easter eggs and also reputation is too recent, a new version after just 6 years?.. i mean even 7 or 8 or 9 is better.

 

after the success of red TV my idea is she wants to make just an album for year so SN this year, 1989 next year (also the 10th anniversary) to launch maybe the european and asian leg.

 

Then i don't know if 2025 is gonna gave us a new album then a new album and rep or debut in 2026 and so on.

 

But still if she already worked on them she can re release here and there some song like she did two times with 1989 (WD and this love). 

Edited by vale9001

36 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I think gaga is on rep tv. Her choosing applause as the final song before she goes on feels like an Easter egg

Love Gaga but and her vocals would fit on Lover-esque music.

2 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

If she has recorded them already she could drop them and make a few videos and that's it.

Even without videos like Fearless TV or with a Tour video like New Romantics, Red or Sparks Fly back in the day. I wouldn't be against an August release of Speak Now TV with an Enchanted MV filmed like those.

1 hour ago, Taylor Swift said:

It's clear she'll push Enchanted and Don't Blame Me when the TVs come out. Hope they both reach #1; Speak Now would finally have a hit single and reputation would join Red and 1989 as her albums with multiple #1 hits.

 

1989 TV though... she might as well push one of the vault tracks because the 5 hit singles won't do much damage. Debut is one that needs the most promotion though. Wondering if she'll go all out for it since it'll close the rerecordings.

Cold as You finally getting its due, whew!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.