Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

There is not a single mainstream artist who deserves this level of success except for Taylor. Her work ethic is NEXT level. I still cannot believe she pulled this tour off and gave us more music and is mid era and is working on her script for her film or whatever. Like it's just INSANE. So grateful for her. She REALLY REALLY loves her career and it's beautiful to see that

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

6 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I think gaga is on rep tv. Her choosing applause as the final song before she goes on feels like an Easter egg

Too random to happen tbh. I know they like each other but I just dont see it sadly. I wouldnt be opposed to it though. I'm not a huge popgirl collab fan but Rain on Me was actually one of the cutest and most exciting female collabs in a while and so i wouldnt mind them doing a Reputation outtake / vault track or something in that style I guess. 

Edited by IBeMe

5 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

It's clear she'll push Enchanted and Don't Blame Me when the TVs come out. Hope they both reach #1; Speak Now would finally have a hit single and reputation would join Red and 1989 as her albums with multiple #1 hits.

 

1989 TV though... she might as well push one of the vault tracks because the 5 hit singles won't do much damage. Debut is one that needs the most promotion though. Wondering if she'll go all out for it since it'll close the rerecordings.

Most logical choices for both but they could only go #1 if she gives them the All Too Well 10 Minute Edition treatment (meaning an mv and some promo) and I dont know if she will tbh

Enchanted is FOR SURE going #1 with a mv and Don't Blame Me could as well (LOVE that my single choice ended up being the biggest album track years later lol. I always told ppl on here that DBM could have been as big as Take Me To Church had it been a single back in 2017) 

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

There is not a single mainstream artist who deserves this level of success except for Taylor. Her work ethic is NEXT level. I still cannot believe she pulled this tour off and gave us more music and is mid era and is working on her script for her film or whatever. Like it's just INSANE. So grateful for her. She REALLY REALLY loves her career and it's beautiful to see that

Love Taylor but Madonna and Beyoncé both have insane work ethic. 

Just now, Frogger17 said:

Love Taylor but Madonna and Beyoncé both have insane work ethic. 

trifecta of hard working women in music tbh. 

 

Think I’m going to sell my Tampa ticket. I wanted to go but the set list and choreo aren’t giving me what I need and I’m already going to see Madonna in September so I’ll be good on touring for this year.

AOTG is kinda stable on AM.. at #26(only 5 spots below yesterday)

 

 

:confused: her best album doesn't deserve this

Edited by LiamVillain

Just now, YellowRibbon said:

AM US

#17. AOTGYLB (+10) *new peak

I almost moved

5 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

AM US

#17. AOTGYLB (+10) *new peak

wait… :duca:

2 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

It's true lmao

wait... really? my apple music charts haven't been updated :dies:
SMASH :WAP:

It's insane that she sang 44 songs but still so many hits missing :jonny6:

 

I'm glad she's doing the surprise acoustic song. Her catalog is too good.

anynews with SN TV? are she goona wait for the tour ro be finished before releasing again?

13 hours ago, Klein said:

I can't say how much I am in awe with this woman. 

 

She is on top of the world, has already had an insane career, but she still goes above and beyond. Such an inspiration. 

 

She truly deserves her place. 

 

:clap3:

 

7 hours ago, IBeMe said:

There is not a single mainstream artist who deserves this level of success except for Taylor. Her work ethic is NEXT level. I still cannot believe she pulled this tour off and gave us more music and is mid era and is working on her script for her film or whatever. Like it's just INSANE. So grateful for her. She REALLY REALLY loves her career and it's beautiful to see that

This, i mean artists always said they care about their fans but Taylor really not only talk that talk but also do the work. 17 years in the business, and still so creative, still so passionate. This is why she is more than just an idol for me, not only her music is amazing but also she is an inspiring human being.

Just heard LH for the first time on radios. It sounds so good :gaycat7:

 

also it was played by the biggest radio station here in Italy :monkey:. 

Edited by vale9001

5 hours ago, YellowRibbon said:

AM US

#17. AOTGYLB (+10) *new peak

Apparently is was really just the 2 versions finally being combined :gaycat6:

 

The Spotify update isnt that good

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

Apparently is was really just the 2 versions finally being combined :gaycat6:

 

The Spotify update isnt that good

I don't think it's bad at all, still 3M despite it just being a random release + the messy exposure, sounds good to me

10 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Too random to happen tbh. I know they like each other but I just dont see it sadly. I wouldnt be opposed to it though. I'm not a huge popgirl collab fan but Rain on Me was actually one of the cutest and most exciting female collabs in a while and so i wouldnt mind them doing a Reputation outtake / vault track or something in that style I guess. 

I would lose my **** if they ever collaborated. It would be guaranteed to get a good chart placement based on hype alone.

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

Apparently is was really just the 2 versions finally being combined :gaycat6:

 

The Spotify update isnt that good

well, so it was in top 15 (or even top 10) at one point
that's great for a random song lol

 

anti-hero being the bigger hit in the UK than it was in the US :gaycat2:
no one expected this 5 months ago

9 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

poor midnights, it barely rose in streams yesterday :deadbanana4:

Still up 22% vs last saturday and the level is so much higher than any Taylor album has ever been after 5 months. But yeah seems like Lover is the big winner.

Opening spot > closing spot I guess

this was a weekend update and it was still great! tour boost really is doing wonders for her and will definitely help anti-hero’s and lavender haze’s stability on the hot 100 as well as midnights inside the hot 200.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.