Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Y’all worried about that movie as if we haven’t been through Cats :rip: It doesn’t get worse than that

  • Replies 61.4k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

2019 was such a dark time looking back. The ME! + YNTCD debacles (bad songs and rollout, embarrassing first week gimmicks just for #2 peaks, the YNTCD video/controversy/ VMA win), the Cats movie that couldn’t have turned out worse, the bad red carpet looks and general fashion/aesthetic. And on top of all that we got her worst album. :rip:
 

she really wanted us to pay:rip:

I feel like many songs from evermore won't ever see the light of live performance

half of them will be in the acoustic setlist one

 

permanent tracklist :

willow

champagne problems

ivy

no body, no crime

 

acoustic :

long story short

right where you left me

tis the damn season

gold rush

cowboy like me

happiness

it's time to go

 

most likely be left :

tolerate it

coney island

dorothea

closure

marjorie

evermore

 

8 hours ago, Folklore89sm said:

Oh god. This photo from 2019 was shown on BBC News following Liz Truss’ win:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtuLof-HzY6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

 

Look What You Made Me Do, what a remembered classic.

 

Liz is entering her reputation era.

 

spacer.png

 

Speak Now TV may or may not push Fearless TV or evermore out in the long run.

 

If it ever comes to that, evermore could use a classic. Hope tis the damn season becomes viral this fall/winter.

 

The way they literally have 2.3k+ subscribers on Patreon :skull:

 

The way one of them will be in Paris on the Midnights release day so the other one is also going to the trip :skull: 

 

This fanbase is literally serving a CULT, I just can't

 

21 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

 

The way they literally have 2.3k+ subscribers on Patreon :skull:

 

The way one of them will be in Paris on the Midnights release day so the other one is also going to the trip :skull: 

 

This fanbase is literally serving a CULT, I just can't

 

WTF?! 2.3k patrons on patreon means they are making a fortune monthly :rip: 

let me go grab my pumpkin spice loving bestie and film over the top reactions too real quick cuz GURL...I could literally quite my job and stop my education with the type of money they make off of youtube + patreon + probably sponsorships on their other social media platforms....I- :skull: 

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

WTF?! 2.3k patrons on patreon means they are making a fortune monthly :rip: 

let me go grab my pumpkin spice loving bestie and film over the top reactions too real quick cuz GURL...I could literally quite my job and stop my education with the type of money they make off of youtube + patreon + probably sponsorships on their other social media platforms....I- :skull: 

only if the swifties like you :fan:

16 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

only if the swifties like you :fan:

oh henny the base would adore me because i am a Speak Now super stan and if u stan that album u automatically get credibility in this fan base :fan:

33 minutes ago, swiftophrenic said:

dont wanna sound like an old boomer but literally WHY would u pay any money for their patreon... its a reaction channel nothing more wtf

Also they are super annoying :mazen: 

29 minutes ago, Squall said:

Also they are super annoying :mazen: 

I enjoy their reaction tho:michael:

39 minutes ago, Squall said:

Also they are super annoying :mazen: 

Fake reactors. 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Squall said:

Also they are super annoying :mazen: 

I really love their videos :gaycat6: 

I’m expecting the worse so I’ll be pleasantly surprised. The lead single can’t be worse than ME! right?

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

1 hour ago, Squall said:

Also they are super annoying :mazen: 

They are the best and most knowledgeable reaction channel for anything TayLord. 

 

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

Edited by mael

not the chats and reacts lashings in here :biblio:

tbh I was annoyed with them at first, but I switched cause they're not like the other reactors that doesn't know the swiftieverse
 

Just now, mael said:

THB, they're more in the know than most fomos in here.

 

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

drag me

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

3 hours ago, Michael196 said:

C’MON ACTRESS :wanda:

 

 

 

:rip:

 

everytime I try to forget about this incoming TRAINWRECK something pops up and reminds me of it

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I love Bonny and Emily… y’all can drag but they are legitimate fans who follow everything Taylor just like us. I think they’re hilar, and maybe it does come across as over the top but I honestly think it’s all genuine :heart:

i, in general, hate attention seekers fans with those fake and exaggerated expressions... 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.