Saturno
ATRL Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 6: #1 WW (5.58m), #1 US (2.005m)
Everything posted by Saturno
- Most-streamed female songs released in 2026. Any Surprises?
-
Stella Lefty thought she was just going to be a songwriter
This girl was the best thing that could happen to Gracie Abrams.
-
Isaac Cole Powell, Brandon Flynn, Troye Sivan, others in bathhouse for New York Mag
I saw it on X and thought it was some AI gay porn
-
Why is Selena Gomez doing bigger numbers than Miley and Demi even after retire?
Yep. Selena's stans love to ignore how Selena being bestie with Taylor has helped her a lot.
-
Why do live performances mean nothing now?
- Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 6: #1 WW (5.58m), #1 US (2.005m)
I actually did enjoy Taylor's music until TLOAS happened!- Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 6: #1 WW (5.58m), #1 US (2.005m)
Taylor isn't really eclipsing anyone when it comes to hit songs. She does not even have a song in the top ten worldwide this decade. Even if only female songs are used, I believe she is still out. So calm down.- Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 6: #1 WW (5.58m), #1 US (2.005m)
Dropping -8M for a single song is a FLOP.- Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 6: #1 WW (5.58m), #1 US (2.005m)
But loving him was RED (RE-EH-EH-EH-ED) Oh, RED (RE-EH-EH-EH-ED) Burning RED (RE-EH-EH-EH-ED)- The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
I love how karma has been getting the swifties since 2024:- Apple Music kinda SUCKS 😭 Why?
- Taylor to premiere Patient Zero MV at the VMAs – ft. Dakota Johnson and Colin Farrell
I'm really confused with the video preview. Looks like nothing from the rest of TLOAS.- Have you ever reacted like this to anything?
The "add all to cart" is killing me- Pitchfork shades Taylor and her variants
- ADÉLA joins Billie Eilish and Olivia Rodrigo in Spotify achievement
She is really becoming a MPG- Will Olivia, Sabrina, "new pop girls" Have REAL Longevity?
Yeah, I don't get why people keep calling Billie new. Ocean Eyes was released 10 years ago and Billie already has 3 albums, 1 huge EP, 1 minor EP, countless diamond certifications all over the world, 2 Oscars, 2 golden globes, big 4 at the Grammy, 3 SOTY, 2 ROTY, like I could go on and on.- Tinashe on the genre of pop: "it's very white and it's very contrived."
And this is exactly why Billie is the dominant force of her generation. You can't fit her in a box like all the other singers you mentioned here.- Converse ad — campaign ft. Karina (aespa) — gets pulled for resembling KKK Lynching
Yeah, I saw a discussion about this photo on Threads and the first time I saw it, I also thought it was someone hanging from s-word- Artists who couldn't get a Hot 100 solo #1 after their debut era?
I wasn't aware the 24-year-old Billie had retired.- Hot 100 | Midweek predictions (10/3/26): Texas #1 (x24), LTYN #9, Nicole Kidman #12
Amazing Now we need KGB to go #1 and make the republicans think she is a russian spy.- Is The Music Industry in a Weird Spot Right Now?
Yes, you are old.- Lara clarifies none of the Manon's rumors are true
I truly don't understand why the girls get dragged and blamed for something the label did.- ADÉLA's "Nicole Kidman" reaches top 10 on US Apple Music; #3 US Spotify
Not she having two hits at the same time- Various Artists - 'Grand Theft Auto VI: The Album'
Wait, all 34 tracks are going to be new original songs? Perched.- Adela has 2 smash hits. What went right?
And you should be thankful for that! - Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 6: #1 WW (5.58m), #1 US (2.005m)