Everything posted by KillingYourCareer
-
Britney Spears - "She’ll Never Be Me"
what a bop
- Jokes aside, is this the WORST song ever released by a major MPG?
-
Is Taylor officially creatively bankrupt?
It's not like her peers have been releasing anything innovative. Apart from Beyoncé, only masterpieces in the 2020s!
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Patient Zero is catchy, a very immediate song, but it somehow fits as a re-release's single. The other three songs didn't leave much of an impact, but they might grow on me, we'll see.
-
Gaga's Babylon vs Taylor's Babylon
Babylon is Godga's best 2020s song
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
You don't have to defend everything she does
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
I hate these re-releases just move on to the next era.
-
"All The Things She Said" hits 1 billion streams on Spotify
Absolute classic
-
Which Jennifer is your preferred actress?
Analstrong has very fun movies but Lopez has the best range
-
This song spent 79 weeks on the Hot 100. Have you heard it?
I once listened to it out of curiosity but I don't remember it
-
Endless Summer Vacation is a good album
It isn't bad but it's uninteresting, the only Miley album I'd classify as such
-
Is pop culture the least exciting it's ever been?
Absolutely. It kinda died after 2014. Everything ever since has felt like a lower quality rehash of something that had been done before.
-
Why do the gays support Troye but not MNEK?
Troye might not be a great singer, but he has great material, so I support whole-heartedly. The male Selegend Godmez.
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
Another incredible project from Miley. I just don't understand why the best track, Smile, was relegated as an Australian bonus track
-
Are you a bush person?
Three-quarters of my garden is surrounded by a three-meter bush to separate it from the adjacent properties (the remaining quarter has a brick wall). In May it blooms and it smells amazing.
-
Albums where the second half is much better than the first?
The Anthology from TTPD is far superior
-
Madonna to open 2026 VMAs with performance!
The VMAs are still happening??
-
Do you stop listening to MAGA artists?
Pauline Hanson fans rejoice!
-
Do you stop listening to MAGA artists?
Not at all; I just streamed Ella Langley's album in full.
- Katy Perry performs at Dreamforce AI event
- Is it a red flag if the guy you're dating for a month has dating apps on his phone?
- Travis Kelce falls for ponzi scam
-
baby ariel looking a mess singing a horrible song, 2017 vibes
Second half of the 2010s post chorus drops were all horrendous but damn this one takes it to another level
-
Ella Langley exposed for being a deer hunter
Why do people even think trophy hunting is fun? You don't play with creatures' lives like that. Insensitive.
-
Surrogacy: Your thoughts on its legality, morality, and ethics?
It's complicated and I'm conflicted on it. It isn't true that it's the only viable option for some, as adoption exists. But at the same time, bureaucracy often makes adoption extremely hard. It should exist as an option, but it should sort of be the last resort. I find the argument that people want to pass on their DNA egoistic.