Everything posted by Different
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Did they all sell out on the uk store?
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
It's literally take from the tiny bubbles variant
-
Sabrina Carpenter - 'Man's Best Friend'
House tour is kinda that bop, the rest is a borefest x
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
THE COVER
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Has the riding giraffe theory comes from the instagram stickers or anywhere else? I'm a little confusion 🥹
-
Taylor Swift
When Cancelled and Ruin the Friendship are about Blake Lively… and then what?? It looks real to me
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
Omg what's the tea I need to know!! I'm so lost in all this hahaha
-
Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'
i don't like the new cover oop sorry all
-
Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'
ITS HERE OMG
-
Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | We Had the Time of Our Lives (Closing Night)
I got tickets for Liverpool!!!!!
-
Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | We Had the Time of Our Lives (Closing Night)
The way I've wasted 2 hours of my life on this, took an uber to work with my laptop on personal hotspot so I could still wait in the queue Fingers crossed for Liverpool hahahaha
-
Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’
Both the snippets sound great omg
-
Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’
Just me that thinks these lyric reveals are a none moment though?
-
Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’
1989 red reputation lover speak now fearless evermore folklore taylor swift I said what I said
-
Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’
Claiming dial tones in that case
-
Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’
Desperate to know the genre