Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

On 10/12/2025 at 5:33 PM, Frozen99 said:

adéla serving with her RIGHT opinion, feel the same way.

Tea

 

Times Like These clears

 

Gosh imagine a Addison x Adéla joint tour :jonny:

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

15 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

justice for a deluxe edition... where is it goddison?

On her sold-out world tour

:foxaylove2:

I don't think we will get a deluxe. This is the last Addison RAE album and I think she will just close the chapter on it and use the hype to start fresh for A2 (?)

Addison really is that girl. I think she'll have another moment next era.

 

I just love Headphones homage to Early Mornin

23 hours ago, Bryan Spears said:

On her sold-out world tour

:foxaylove2:

I don't think we will get a deluxe. This is the last Addison RAE album and I think she will just close the chapter on it and use the hype to start fresh for A2 (?)

dietpepsigif.thumb.gif.4f57df9e19e3c228b3ec1273e06f7328.gif

I don't want a deluxe because if that happens then the chances of her ditching I got it bad for one of the deluxe tracks is big and I NEED to experience IGIB live next year

 

dietpepsigif.thumb.gif.4f57df9e19e3c228b3ec1273e06f7328.gif

5 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

dietpepsigif.thumb.gif.4f57df9e19e3c228b3ec1273e06f7328.gif

is there some tea you would like to spill sis?

dietpepsigif.thumb.gif.4f57df9e19e3c228b3ec1273e06f7328.gif

deluxe will obvi drop in time for her to maximize her grammy campaign

 

dietpepsigif.thumb.gif.4f57df9e19e3c228b3ec1273e06f7328.gif

after seeing her in Chicago a week ago I'm a full blown stan

 

dietpepsigif.thumb.gif.4f57df9e19e3c228b

we should sue her and the NY Times

she gaslit us and they made us believe it was going to be a visual album

 

tumblr_pw0ivwkVD11ystvo4o1_400.gif

 

crazy I didn't expect at all this to be the definitive pop album of this year. nobody is touching it atp

Addison x Oklou needs to happen 

 

A Blade Bird & Times Like These serve :WAP:

Still the best album of the year but I hate how we were fooled into believing we'd get videos for every song

My wig needed a good tug so I listened to New York and whew…

9 hours ago, Diet Pepsi said:

The way Columbia does nothing for her career :skull: 

I think I already said this before when someone mentioned how she wasn't doing any promo yet managed to book Fallon when she released Obsessed without a major label (even if now she's also performed on Fallon again) but I was serious she should def go indie (or at least a boutique/smaller imprint for help with distribution + industry cred) what they've done doesnt justify staying signed imo.. hopefully she didnt sign a multi album deal

 

Edited by okgo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.