Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 110.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

2 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

is this 13 songs? :skull: 

Actually, 14.

 

Besides the ten songs from her debut album, she's doing "Obsessed", "I Got It Bad", "2 Die 4" (in a medley with "Summer Forever") and the remix of "Von Dutch".

I lowkey can't believe she didn't do Nothing On But The Radio

2 hours ago, Diet Pepsi said:

I lowkey can't believe she didn't do Nothing On But The Radio

I'm not but maybe she'll switch the setlist up a lil bit for some show(s)

 

random but Ms. Rae really did the thing, like sorry but she ******* ATE that 

 

I find myself ignoring major new releases this year (nothing that interesting/ exciting), but Addison's immaculate singles run was so impressive that I had to check the album on release day. No notes 

14 hours ago, Diet Pepsi said:

Finally over 3 million daily again on Spotify :duca: 

I wish Diet Pepsi wasn't the only song carrying the album streams this hard, but I'm happy every track (besides the interludes) have surpassed 10M streams :giraffe:

i will never forget listening to that song while flying over the EmOOtiOnAAAAl landscapes of iceland

Fame deserved* but Headphones is def the most acclaimed song of the album (well after DP ig) it was the one listed in a bunch of those "best songs of the year so far" critic lists as well

 

*then again in this case since they're ~~technically the VIDEO music awards Headphones deserved more (even if it's a song category?? :skull:) but I LOVE the FIAG video too. her vids deserved a bunch of those technical category noms but w/e

 

Edited by okgo

11 hours ago, Alaska. said:

I wish Diet Pepsi wasn't the only song carrying the album streams this hard, but I'm happy every track (besides the interludes) have surpassed 10M streams :giraffe:

I heard local friends saying they've heard Fame and Headphones on the radio :jonny5:

 


RT Aquamarine deserved as it's the best song of all time

34 minutes ago, oceans said:

where tf is the new york mv

yeah I'm confused I'm pretty sure she shot (and teased) other visuals but it's weird nothing has been released since the album drop wth are they waiting for

 

9 minutes ago, okgo said:

yeah I'm confused I'm pretty sure she shot (and teased) other visuals but it's weird nothing has been released since the album drop wth are they waiting for

 

maybe drop all along the deluxe?

probably waiting for the world to adjust to aoty. She doesn't want to overstimulate us :jonny5:

4 hours ago, okgo said:

yeah I'm confused I'm pretty sure she shot (and teased) other visuals but it's weird nothing has been released since the album drop wth are they waiting for

 

Right, maybe something will come when the US leg of the tour starts? :rip: 

When we drive in your car, I'm your baby

 

spacer.png


Losing all my innocence in the back seat 

 

spacer.png


Say you love, say you love, say you love me

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.