Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 110.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

she's "teased" visuals for 2/3 of the 4 songs left by now so I rly don't get the hold up, I believed she would've at least dropped Summer Forever in time for the tour or something. maybe they're waiting for the Grammy voting period so the project/her name is out there and more present again in the media? but surely that can't be it because I highly doubt she's expecting to be in contention for a nom like that....

 

11 hours ago, motomami said:


edit: Well, there goes me asking if there was a source for this :coffee2:

I think her best shot would actually be Fame is a Gun in Pop Dance because that song is prob her most popular after Diet Pepsi and the ppl voting in that category in recent years seem like they'd be the ones more inclined to like/know her music but even then it'd be surprising

 

45 minutes ago, okgo said:

she's "teased" visuals for 2/3 of the 4 songs left by now so I rly don't get the hold up, I believed she would've at least dropped Summer Forever in time for the tour or something. maybe they're waiting for the Grammy voting period so the project/her name is out there and more present again in the media? but surely that can't be it because I highly doubt she's expecting to be in contention for a nom like that....

 

I think her best shot would actually be Fame is a Gun in Pop Dance because that song is prob her most popular after Diet Pepsi and the ppl voting in that category in recent years seem like they'd be the ones more inclined to like/know her music but even then it'd be surprising

 

fame is a gun probably doesn't meet the criteria to be eligible in dance pop. I think songs like New York or Aquamarine could get in that category but Fame is a Gun likely not.

8 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

fame is a gun probably doesn't meet the criteria to be eligible in dance pop. I think songs like New York or Aquamarine could get in that category but Fame is a Gun likely not.

why not? it's a dance pop song which came out during the egilibility period what other criteria is there for it to fulfill? she's not getting nominated either way and certainly not for an album track so w/e

 

7 minutes ago, okgo said:

why not? it's a dance pop song which came out during the egilibility period what other criteria is there for it to fulfill? she's not getting nominated either way and certainly not for an album track so w/e

 

Their rules for that category: Eligible recordings showcase the fundamentals of dance music, like rhythmic momentum, dynamic build-ups and breakdowns, and instrumental-driven energy shifts that define the genre.

 

They mostly refer to EDM, House, Garage, Trance etc. Fame is a Gun is mostly a synth pop song. Aquamarine is House however so that one would likely be entered in Best Dance Pop Recording while Fame is a Gun is likely eligible for Best Pop Solo

5 hours ago, okgo said:

she's "teased" visuals for 2/3 of the 4 songs

which ones

5 hours ago, okgo said:

she's "teased" visuals for 2/3 of the 4 songs

which ones

22 hours ago, oceans said:

which ones

just not In The Rain iirc but don't quote me on this :duck:

 

Addison Rae, FOURTH on her day at Coachella... I remember when she was tweeting "I'm gonna be onstage at coachella just wait for it". She's a superstar and this is the debut album of a lifetime :jonny5: 

 

the albums charting in the UK and Australia again this week :clap3: imagine if she wasnt an indie woman and had proper label support!

North American leg of the sold out Addison Tour starts next week :heart:

 

Now she's label mates, I'd have loved to see Slayyter as a support act for her US leg at least. Ahh well, a collab would be mad 

If she and Caroline Polachek work together… ugh I LOVE the direction gay pop music is going in :jonnycat: 

On 9/15/2025 at 11:52 AM, oceans said:

which ones

New York, Money Is Everything & Summer Forever IIRC

On 9/22/2025 at 6:01 PM, okgo said:

 

but I hurd

 

but she flopped and we got brave? @KatyPrismSpirit what's the truth?

23 minutes ago, Kern said:

but she flopped and we got brave? @KatyPrismSpirit what's the truth?

aren't y'all the ones who swore this girl was the second coming of Gaga, Britney and Madonna etc? Did they have debut albums that barely lasted 6 weeks on the charts? Whats the truth?

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

aren't y'all the ones who swore this girl was the second coming of Gaga, Britney and Madonna etc? Did they have debut albums that barely lasted 6 weeks on the charts? Whats the truth?

Well, she released a better album than all of their latest efforts combided, that's why it's called the best debut of the year. She also had to upgrade her venues for the tour because of demand. And she has like only 12 songs released :rip:

8 minutes ago, Kern said:

Well, she released a better album than all of their latest efforts combided, that's why it's called the best debut of the year. She also had to upgrade her venues for the tour because of demand. And she has like only 12 songs released :rip:

I mean that's good for her. 

 

All I said was that yall needed to stop acting like she was ever on Gaga or Madonna's level. When Addison's album dropped yall swore she was the new Madonna or the new Gaga as multiple members on this site said it (not even ironically). The Fame and Madonna are game changing albums with widespread impact on pop culture. Truly once in a lifetime spectacles. Something Addison's debut clearly wasn't (as it was already out of the charts barely a month later, just for it to eventually re-enter at #189).

 

Maybe just don't put the girl to ridiculous standards next time? She makes some cute songs but she ain't no Gaga and certainly no Madonna either. Clocking that tea is not "getting brave". It's just being honest. 

why did you have to summon that user ugh

 

OT: Addison and Eusexua AOTYs

Yeah, I made a mistake

 

OT: new Gaga, new Madonna, new Britney 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.