Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

My wig needed something otherworldly, amazing and heavenly so I listened to Headphones On and whewโ€ฆ

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in yearsย  ย  Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existentย  songs - Mid at best ย 

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album.ย 

can I say that Headphones On is extremely overrated? It's a great song but it's not her best single, it's not even her best 2025 single

  • Popular Post
11 hours ago, Diet Pepsi said:

The way Columbia does nothing for her career :skull:ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, okgo said:

I think I already said this before when someone mentioned how she wasn't doing any promo yet managed to book Fallon when she released Obsessed without a major label (even if now she's also performed on Fallon again) but I was serious she should def go indie (or at least a boutique/smaller imprint for help with distribution + industry cred) whatย they've done doesnt justify staying signed imo.. hopefully she didnt sign a multi album deal

ย 

Columbia as a label focuses on providing their budget for music videos and visual identities (Atlantic also operates similarly)

ย 

Halsey in her last flop era had a lot of music videos, Lil Nas X has been releasing all these high budget music videos all his career, Grimes signed to Columbia and said the only reason was so she could have money for music videos, Miley signed with them and did this entire film for Something Beautiful

ย 

And of course Addison got 6 masterpiece videos and the budget to be able to pull them off, not like they are the most expensive but I think there are a lot of hidden costs and creative team and resources Columbia takes care of for her to be able to pull that off and have a fast turnaround too, I don't think she could have done all of that as an indie artist.

ย 

She needs to absolutely stay signed if y'all want her to be able to fund all this visual eatery. It's not impossible to do it indie but a label who is extra focused on visuals make it much easier.ย 

36 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

ย 

Columbia as a label focuses on providing their budget for music videos and visual identities (Atlantic also operates similarly)

ย 

Halsey in her last flop era had a lot of music videos, Lil Nas X has been releasing all these high budget music videos all his career, Grimes signed to Columbia and said the only reason was so she could have money for music videos, Miley signed with them and did this entire film for Something Beautiful

ย 

And of course Addison got 6 masterpiece videos and the budget to be able to pull them off, not like they are the most expensive but I think there are a lot of hidden costs and creative team and resources Columbia takes care of for her to be able to pull that off and have a fast turnaround too, I don't think she could have done all of that as an indie artist.

ย 

She needs to absolutely stay signed if y'all want her to be able to fund all this visual eatery. It's not impossible to do it indie but a label who is extra focused on visuals make it much easier.ย 

can't remember which one exactly but I'm pretty sure she said in one of the interviews she did for the album (while precisely talking about the label and how they basically had no creative input as well) that she actually paid for most of the video expenses while specifically mentioning the trip to Paris or Iceland.. the ppl that work with her on the visuals have mostly remained the same (it's literally her core team / friend circle now) and they're the main reason why the videos look amazing and not necessarily a big budget as you said.. either way, if I were her I wouldn't mind giving up some of that alleged budget because, again, with the taste/skill of everybody involved I'm sure they'd still come up and deliver great interesting visuals (and I'm assuming she'd be making more money for herself and her team without the label involved?)

I def think it'd be worth the risk for her right now (especially when it's not like she's had a lot of commercial success, but has built a decent following and can tour) it could also really highlight how impressive what she's been doing all by herself actually is.

ย 

1 hour ago, Burqa said:

can I say that Headphones On is extremely overrated? It's a great song but it's not her best single, it's not even her best 2025 single

Agreed 100%. Like you said, it's a great song, not her best single. But it is def overrated.

taylor and gaga stan talking about Headphones On being overrated when it's better than both their last albums combined

ย 

arifn13-girl.gif

I swear this was my fave era of 2025.

ย 

Addison served surprises after surprises after surprises...ย 

ย 

Her project is cohesive and well crafted.

ย 

Excited to witness more of her.

45 minutes ago, CBC said:

taylor and gaga stan talking about Headphones On being overrated when it's better than both their last albums combined

ย 

arifn13-girl.gif

Girl stfu, Addison is literally my #2 album of the year and I just saw her in concert. Thankfully I'm capable of being a fan of more than one artist.

10 hours ago, Burqa said:

can I say that Headphones On is extremely overrated? It's a great song but it's not her best single, it's not even her best 2025 single

Exactly. That title would belong to the BANKS-inspired High Fashion. Possibly Top 5 song of the year, yes!ย :bam:

13 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Girl stfu, Addison is literally my #2 album of the year and I just saw her in concert. Thankfully I'm capable of being a fan of more than one artist.

here lies the issueย :michael:

14 hours ago, CBC said:

taylor and gaga stan talking about Headphones On being overrated when it's better than both their last albums combined

ย 

arifn13-girl.gif

errr careful now we all love us some Addison but this is whack

My liquid filled record of this is kinda disappointing. Idk if they changed the formula of the liquid but this one has way more residue/powder than my Troye one

19 hours ago, CBC said:

taylor and gaga stan talking about Headphones On being overrated when it's better than both their last albums combined

ย 

arifn13-girl.gif

the girl in your avi is not even a real singer

ย 

arifn13-girl.gif

Quote

Amazon Music Names Carter Faith As Next Breakthrough Artist

As part of the campaign, Faith also released an Amazon Music Original cover of Addison Rae's song, "Fame Is A Gun," today (Oct. 21) via MCA.ย 

https://x.com/carterfaithhq/status/1981164682984784369
ย 

who is this?ย 

Michelle Branch also doing Diet Pepsi acoustic... oh Goddison's classics already being covered left and rightย :monkey:

ย 

and since no one checks the tour thread :coffee2:ย Charli came out for VD+2D4 last night and she performed Nothing On for the first time

ย 

ย 

its kinda crazy how all her peers are just as obsessed :heart2:

ย 

Edited by okgo

Mayhem, West End Girl and this one. Yep, albums of the year.ย :jonny:

13 hours ago, Roberto said:

Mayhem, West End Girl and this one. Yep, albums of the year.ย :jonny:

I'd add Jade's "That's Showbiz Baby" and maybe Miley's "Something Beautiful" and this is my list as well.

On 10/21/2025 at 8:35 PM, CBC said:

taylor and gaga stan talking about Headphones On being overrated when it's better than both their last albums combined

ย 

arifn13-girl.gif

I'm a Gaga stan and I think Headphones On is SOTY so...what's the truth?

ย 

arifn13-girl.gif

I was never crazy about high fashion when it first dropped, after the album came out I started to like it more and after seeing it live on her tour I fear it's top tierย 

4 hours ago, Roberto said:

I'm a Gaga stan and I think Headphones On is SOTY so...what's the truth?

ย 

arifn13-girl.gif

Some motha monsta stans know what's up, some still catching up

ย 

arifn13-girl.gif

On 10/21/2025 at 5:24 PM, CottageHore said:

Exactly. That title would belong to the BANKS-inspired High Fashion. Possibly Top 5 song of the year, yes!ย :bam:

Precisely. Headphones On, while good, is not even top 5 on the album. Meanwhile High Fashion is just-ย :jonnycat:

ย 

and she'll be solidifying her fashion icon card by presenting at the CFDA Fashion Awards next week:ย https://cfda.com/news/teyana-taylor-to-host-the-2025-cfda-fashion-awards-presented-by-amazon-fashion/ย wish she could perform as wellย :'(ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by okgo

I am still regularly playing this album :worship:ย it is perfect for an early morning grocery store run for some reason. the STRINGS in Headphones On :alexz:I STILL love Summer Forever.

ย 

the album is just immaculate :clap3:

I have Apple Music since 2017 I believe and they have this all time most played list and Diet Pepsi, Aquamarine, High Fashion and Headphones On are in my top 10 already :deadbanana:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.