Everything posted by okgo
-
KATSEYE performs "Animal" & "Hootie Frutti" on SNL
so they haven't been singing her parts since the first show she missed like 2 months ago. if they started doing it yesterday people would obv now be assuming she left the group it's so funny how I always see the same users bothered and bitching about them, if you don't like what they do you'd think it's time to stop following their every move/watching their performances but alas
-
HDD: #1 Miley, #2 Riley Green, #3 Ella Langley
hope Miley takes it on the bb200 as well
-
KATSEYE - 'WILD'
they did so good and I don't mind them holding space for Sophia cuz we canNOT afford to lose her
-
Kylie Minogue LIVE from the AFL Grand Final (Australian Superbowl)
legend she always delivers w these medleys
-
KATSEYE performs "Animal" & "Hootie Frutti" on SNL
baby that's Sophia
-
KATSEYE performs "Animal" & "Hootie Frutti" on SNL
I don't like to generalize but more often than not the ppl rushing to hate on them so passionately almost always seem to stan the most flavorless charisma vacuum kpop artist / band you'll ever see the rest are literally just sheep because they became an easy target the girls did great as always I am a little worried about Sophia still not being back tho, & if she quits then I do wonder if the others keep going w/o her and Manon..
-
What are you listening to right now?
- Iggy Azalea is working on new music
what? of all the things to hate on her for... stay in a man's place and leave single mothers alone- Ashlee Simpson - 'I Am Me (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)'
so gorg I cant at her randomly not fw most of this albums bonus tracks & not letting us get everything 21 yrs later tho.. as long as she doesn't use it for any eventual future releases!- Ashlee Simpson - 'I Am Me (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)'
lyric videos? is this official? damn how bored are they at Geffen https://www.youtube.com/@AshleeSimpsonOfficial/videos also the channel being called Ashlee Simpson ROSS... girl don't even try it- Is it time for Sabrina to break Max Martin out of Taylor and Ariana's basement?
- Ashlee Simpson - 'I Am Me (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)'
well also still nothing here https://interscope.com/collections/ashlee-simpson- Manon preparing solo debut
Manon is one of the original members of Grammy nominated AMA winning VMA winning diamond selling chart topping record breaking global girl group KATSEYE that's been on hiatus since earlier this yr- Manon preparing solo debut
the 2x Grammy nominee?- Manon preparing solo debut
watch out ADÉLA, here comes MÄNON- Manon preparing solo debut
An insider from another forum had previously said this was happening as well- Spice Girls Netflix drama series in development
The Spice Girls' long-awaited TV drama has been secretly revived as its writer reveals a script has now been written and the project is "in active development". The proposed Netflix show had appeared to hit the buffers earlier this year, when The Sun revealed plans had been shelved amid tensions between the bandmates. But BAFTA-winning Big Boys creator Jack Rooke, 33, has now given fans fresh hope by confirming work is continuing on the project. "Yes, I have been developing something," Jack said. "I've been developing something that is, I would say, more than a music biopic. It's like a sort of fun comedy drama." Speaking on BBC Sounds' Sidetracked with Annie and Nick on Thursday, he added: "There has been a script written with me and a lovely little group of gals and gays. But that's all I can say. I would love for the Spice Girls themselves to love that too. And those discussions are ongoing, so we'll see…" The project, being developed by The Crown producer Suzanne Mackie, had been lined up to capitalise on the 30th anniversary of the Spice Girls' debut hit Wannabe this year. But in February, The Sun revealed the show had been shelved after the project failed to reach the commissioning stage at Netflix. Ongoing tensions between members of the band were said to have made getting all five Spice Girls on board difficult. It was suggested the idea could potentially be revisited at a later stage. Jack's comments now confirm a script has been written and that he considers the project to still be in active development. He did not say whether Netflix had formally commissioned the series or if all five Spice Girls have signed off on it. Jack, who won his second BAFTA for comedy writing earlier this year, made clear he remains a huge fan of the women. He said: "They really, for me, represent the first time that we saw working-class women be ambitious in British pop culture. A lot of Spice Girls detractors could say it was also the first time it became a big capitalist entity – they sold everything. But that's still a story about ambition and class, and how important that is to see. Once you see it, then it becomes what I think we have today, which is so many more women in the media and in music being loud and outspoken and being particularly British." Jack added: "If we're going to have these four films about the Beatles, then I do think we need a big comedy rump about the Spice Girls." https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/40482233/spice-girls-tv-drama-back-despite-band-tension/ I wanted the Netflix documentary tbh- KATSEYE - 'WILD'
- Ashlee Simpson - 'I Am Me (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)'
midnight local time- Ashlee Simpson - 'I Am Me (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)'
oh I didn't see Jackie tweeted this last month seems like we are getting the vinyl then Ashlee not bothering to give the ok last year & now it won't coincide with the actual anniversary she's so...- Ashlee Simpson - 'I Am Me (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)'
the way it's her best- Ashlee Simpson - 'I Am Me (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)'
? could've at least added ALL the bonus tracks + remixes this better mean the vinyl is coming... edit: it's here!- Usher hires Diddy's chief of staff + 2 other members of team.
I mean Usher is beyond trash and complicit too- Usher hires Diddy's chief of staff + 2 other members of team.
They should die actually- Girls Aloud - 'Out of Control (Deluxe)'
wait what's Thinking About The Lonely and why streets saying its a demo of this classic?? - Iggy Azalea is working on new music