Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 110.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

Times Like These getting all this buzz when I immediately loved it on first listen YUP YUP

1 hour ago, Diet Pepsi said:

In The Rain outstreaming Times Like These chick2

Well it's the best song on the album for a reason

Everything about this is so perfectly funny (the eyecontactship concept, the post, the scene and of course, the song). deadbanana4

And yeah, Headphones On SOTY, should have been nominated this year at the Grammys.

I wonder if she's cooking something for the songs remaining that didn't had a visual yet. That would be great and would work to keep the hype going while she's on her festival tour... FIAG is also popping off again

Edited by Lady Claire

I was actually super surprised that she's a very captivating live performer. Obviously she's a dancer so I knew that was going to be part of it, but she manages to mix singing, dancing and concept all into a very well thought out performance. Her vocals are even sounding much better! There are parts in live performances of High Fashion she loosens up and actually sounds phenomenal.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.