Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 110.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

seeing her live last friday really has me rinsing this album again and it's just so magical... who would've thought Addison Rae would be the optimistic breath of fresh air that pop music needed lol. :jonnycat: 

It's still surreal watching back some of the videos from tour... Addison truly sounds INCREDIBLE, and is only getting better with each performance :clap3: Ultra excited for her to start the US leg back up later this month. I'm sure she has more up her sleeve, but I love that she's letting everything slow burn

Has the possibility of a deluxe ever been discussed or hinted at? 

3 hours ago, Pendulum said:

Has the possibility of a deluxe ever been discussed or hinted at? 

I don't think so (and we're still waiting for the rest of the mvs) EDIT: oop nvm

 

Dropping the deluxe before the tour would have been perfect, but at this point, I think it's better for her to start working on the sophmore album

Edited by Alaska.

3 hours ago, Pendulum said:

Has the possibility of a deluxe ever been discussed or hinted at? 

yeah her and her producers said they've recorded new music and one of her fan pages hinted at a deluxe a few times 

I wouldn't mind the deluxe version after the tour, as a bridge between debut and sophomore and as a gift for the fans after the tours success. especially considering she keeps upgrading venues and adding dates :grill:

I hope she does festivals next year I NEED TO SEE HER LIVE :monkey:

15 hours ago, okgo said:

 

But I heard the album tanked?:nicole:

12 hours ago, CBC said:

I hope she does festivals next year I NEED TO SEE HER LIVE :monkey:

shes announced quite a few already so shes prob doing more I'd say?

 

ZTycVYZ.png

 

Edited by okgo

On 9/11/2025 at 4:49 AM, ScorpiosGroove said:

yeah her and her producers said they've recorded new music and one of her fan pages hinted at a deluxe a few times 

To be fair, the fanpages are usually using AI to make 'photos' of her/pushing narratives that did not originate from her team ... not sure if they are anyone to rely on (and I say that lovingly). Addison mentioned new music very briefly at the end of the interview she did with Luka and Elvira, but there hasn't truly been any allusion to a deluxe album

12 hours ago, okgo said:

shes announced quite a few already so shes prob doing more I'd say?

 

ZTycVYZ.png

 

Booked and busy. Some could never! :jonny5:

G01F0MlXwAAy7pQ?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.instagram.com/p/DOl_dRwErq0/

 

she tagged Mitch Ryan (High Fashion, Headphones On)

 

DROP THE VIDEO(S)!!!  :chick2:

 

revisited the album today and it's actually a perfect album for the fall season

3 hours ago, sxmescudi said:

revisited the album today and it's actually a perfect album for the fall season

Right? I was listening to it in late July and was thinking how the album would sound even better in the Autumn :jonny5:


edit: Well, there goes me asking if there was a source for this :coffee2:

Edited by motomami

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.