Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG/NHB: The Return II

Featured Replies

New rule: you can only post here if your reputation points are less than your fave's pure sales in the opening week
:sabrina:

So everyone is welcome except that crazy Xtinct stan :clap:

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 73.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Florence Belch
    Florence Belch

    DISGRACIE ABRAMS IS THE MOST USELESS POP GIRL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    DONALD TRUMP SHOULD KІLL HIMSELF

  • Krusty Pùssy, you will NEVER be loved! Your career is OVER. It's as dead as the nuns you've slaughtered. Your daughter will resent you as an embarrassment. Your husband regrets you every day he has to

1 minute ago, modeblock said:

yes, and I've had two close friends try to shove that horrible collab album down my throat this past week :mazen:

No same…. Even the ~fun~ Charli XCX one is ruined by her repugnant tone and lethargic vocals. :rip: she can't do anything right 

1 minute ago, Peak Now said:
  Hide contents

Don't Call Tonight is gorgeous wtf... an Alejandro tribute that holds up on its own

 

Well no but :bibliahh:

Just now, hoax said:
  Hide contents

I'm listening to MAGAhem as we speak :deadbanana4:

 

I usually skip Don't Call Tonight but I felt bad for being mean so I'm strihming now :bibliahh:

 

omg I low key thought Don't Chart Tonight was a generic underwritten mess first few times I heard it, but I got really high last week and it came on after How Bad Do you Want Knee and omg it just HIT idk. it gives ace of base / roxette tease :jamming:

2 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Yes. I'm apart of the small group called Paranoid hive. I've learned base is full of ass kissing hive. Paranoid hive focuses on why people hate Beyoncé so much. It bothers us and we want to convert them. I'm also apart of the part of the hive that isn't afraid to drag her. Base is full of ass kissing hive and gets offended by that as I've learned so I try to tone it down and sound sarcastic when I'm doing it. 

Just say that CC was too white pandering for you in a post-ST world and move on. :bunny:

1 minute ago, VeniceBeach said:

New rule: you can only post here if your reputation points are less than your fave's pure sales in the opening week
:sabrina:

So everyone is welcome except that crazy Xtinct stan :clap:

If ya'll get him to negative rep he'll have lower rep than her sales though...

:suburban:

Just now, modeblock said:

omg I low key thought Don't Chart Tonight was a generic underwritten mess first few times I heard it, but I got really high last week and it came on after How Bad Do you Want Knee and omg it just HIT idk. it gives ace of base / roxette tease :jamming:

Wait let me get into it :WAP:

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Yes. I'm apart of the small group called Paranoid hive. I've learned base is full of ass kissing hive. Paranoid hive focuses on why people hate Beyoncé so much. It bothers us and we want to convert them. I'm also apart of the part of the hive that isn't afraid to drag her. Base is full of ass kissing hive and gets offended by that as I've learned so I try to tone it down and sound sarcastic when I'm doing it. 

name them.

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, hoax said:

Something something spinning the wheel :bibliahh:

Girl, Taylor couldn't book a stadium before releasing 12 albums and 16 years in several continents and when she finally did it was with a greatest hits tour because we know a tour only promoting Midnights or TTPD would not do as well as Eras because the hype machine that came from the States wouldn't have been as strong and wouldn't have resulted in mass-hype outside the US. She's got like four smash hits in Europe and LATAM throughout her entire career. "Gaga can't book stadiums in Europe" when she already did in LATAM and Asia. :rip:

1 minute ago, Doogle said:

No same…. Even the ~fun~ Charli XCX one is ruined by her repugnant tone and lethargic vocals. :rip: she can't do anything right 

Spotify autoplayed that **** for me (hadn't listened to her album) and I thought "wth is this, it sounds like a Charli song but with 0 personality, energy and fun". Turns out it was Selena so it checks out.

1 minute ago, Fleahive said:

Yes. I'm apart of the small group called Paranoid hive. I've learned base is full of ass kissing hive. Paranoid hive focuses on why people hate Beyoncé so much. It bothers us and we want to convert them. I'm also apart of the part of the hive that isn't afraid to drag her. Base is full of ass kissing hive and gets offended by that as I've learned so I try to tone it down and sound sarcastic when I'm doing it. 

Sarcasm is that what you call it? :-*

 

Also, Paranoid hive?

hoodbardi.gif 

 

Your takes in and OUT the base don't fall in either Kiss-Ass Hive or Pragmatic hive honey.:ahh:

1 minute ago, Ubermensch said:

Just say that CC was too white pandering for you in a post-ST world and move on. :bunny:

Babe- I'm the only person in base that streams it. 

1 minute ago, Redporus said:

Sarcasm is that what you call it? :-*

 

Also, Paranoid hive?

hoodbardi.gif 

 

Your takes in and OUT the base don't fall in either Kiss-Ass Hive or Pragmatic hive honey.:ahh:

The sarcasm that has me more laugh reactions than likes or downvotes. 

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

name them.

 

spacer.png

Basically everyone except the heifer with the Cecred shampoo pic with sunglasses. I can't tell everyone else apart they all act the same. 

1 minute ago, Fleahive said:

Babe- I'm the only person in base that streams it. 

Oh kfkdkdkek

 

I dont go in that base because it's tragic. CC was my #2 most streamed album last year(I'm the white she pandered to) :gayoncecat3:

2 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Girl, Taylor couldn't book a stadium before releasing 12 albums and 16 years in several continents and when she finally did it was with a greatest hits tour because we know a tour only promoting Midnights or TTPD would not do as well as Eras because the hype machine that came from the States wouldn't have been as strong and wouldn't have resulted in mass-hype outside the US. She's got like four smash hits in Europe and LATAM throughout her entire career. "Gaga can't book stadiums in Europe" when she already did in LATAM and Asia. :rip:

An awful lot of past tense is doing some heavy lifting. Gaga WAS a global stadiums artist... now that remains to be seen :bibliahh:

 

If Gaga wanted to play stadiums, she'd have booked them last year and wouldn't have to lie to her fans about it, but okay :bibliahh:

Everyone suddenly turning on the Xtina stan... truly a wild time.

3 minutes ago, Ubermensch said:

Oh kfkdkdkek

 

I dont go in that base because it's tragic. CC was my #2 most streamed album last year(I'm the white she pandered to) :gayoncecat3:

Glad you enjoyed it! Lemme give your fave a stream. *squints at profile* who is that

Edited by Fleahive

The Cowboy Carter hate seems so forced tbh. I think it's mostly fueled by leftover bitterness from getting NOTHING visually from that lady after Renaissance dropped. The rest is usual ATRL success stanning / aversion. If it was doing TTPD numbers, the girls would be listing their top 10s in every thread. :pancake:

7 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

QUICK EVERYONE MASSIVELY DOWNVOTE EVERY POST FROM THE XTINA STAN

The way they/it was bragging in HQ the other day about having a 1K rep..and now…

 

spacer.png

Just now, Bussea said:

The way they/it was bragging in HQ the other day about having a 1K rep..and now…

 

spacer.png

Their reputation's never been worse :ryan3:

Katy announcing a Brazilian stadium date we love to see it

:clack: 

the lifetimes tour may gross more than I anticipated :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, Bussea said:

The way they/it was bragging in HQ the other day about having a 1K rep..and now…

 

spacer.png

Well sister, there was a campaign

 

spacer.png

 

Just now, hoax said:

Well sister, there was a campaign

 

spacer.png

 

Ahhhhh. Kayseri next

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.