Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG/NHB: The Return II

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Also, has anyone else realized that ATRL has trained us (well me at least) to be more feisty and really equipped for debates in other online spaces? Like I'd be literally GAGGING girlies (well some are straight men) in Reddit or some other site with receipts and essays with bibliography and expecting a loooooong back and forth and my notifications blowing up only for them to...reply once and agree with me :skull: And then I'm like oops, maybe I didn't need to be that harsh

The clocking skills are beyond useful on reddits and even moreso irl :mandown:

 #thankyouatrl

 

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 73.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Florence Belch
    Florence Belch

    DISGRACIE ABRAMS IS THE MOST USELESS POP GIRL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    DONALD TRUMP SHOULD KІLL HIMSELF

  • Krusty Pùssy, you will NEVER be loved! Your career is OVER. It's as dead as the nuns you've slaughtered. Your daughter will resent you as an embarrassment. Your husband regrets you every day he has to

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

suddenly @Skestina is not so annoying anymore after downvoting every one of my posts dragging merna's yuh im a butterfly spread my coochie shite... let me stream cupid's girl for the good sis :suburban:

oh you made me fume good with those posts sorry sista

 

:suburban:

Tayloser talentless, basic, boring, dull, only listened to by white girls with Stanley cups up their ass, did I miss anything 

 

And yet none of her peers have come close to her longevity :clap3: truly a mystery for the ages

Xtina is looking incredibly these days, but her sales and streams are looking as xtinct as ever.

 

I guess Ozempic can't fix everything.

 

s1fWegZ.gif

1 minute ago, Xtina23 said:

all these NOBODIES showing up to mention moi

didn't realize I was so famous

 

please buy 143 and bionic - we need all the streams and sales we can get.

xoxo

aHR0cDovL28uYW9sY2RuLmNvbS9oc3Mvc3RvcmFn

How can you serve taste and trash in the same sentence? Go see a therapist sis...

Just now, Pop Art said:

Xtina is looking incredibly these days, but her sales and streams are looking as xtinct as ever.

 

I guess Ozempic can't fix everything.

 

s1fWegZ.gif

She took ozempic and so did her career

s1fWegZ.gif

Has Taylor broken up with that ugly smelly neanderthal yet? I remember Swifties downvoting my hate for that buffoon, imagine sucking THAT cock

2 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

all these NOBODIES showing up to mention moi

didn't realize I was so famous

 

please buy 143 and bionic - we need all the streams and sales we can get.

xoxo

aHR0cDovL28uYW9sY2RuLmNvbS9oc3Mvc3RvcmFn

God knows you need it 

 

s1fWegZ.gif

5 minutes ago, Peak Now said:

Tayloser talentless, basic, boring, dull, only listened to by white girls with Stanley cups up their ass, did I miss anything 

 

And yet none of her peers have come close to her longevity :clap3: truly a mystery for the ages

There's a lot of mindless consumer drone white women :cm: 

Everyone, I propose we take a break from the tussling and all work together to mass downvote Xtina23 so she falls below 1k reputation points again!

 

Who's with me?

oprah-winfrey-stunt.gif

Just now, hoax said:

Everyone, I propose we take a break from the tussling and all work together to mass downvote Xtina23 so she falls below 1k reputation points again!

 

Who's with me?

oprah-winfrey-stunt.gif

We need to rally together and Kukai them.

 

s1fWegZ.gif

2 minutes ago, hoax said:

Everyone, I propose we take a break from the tussling and all work together to mass downvote Xtina23 so she falls below 1k reputation points again!

 

Who's with me?

oprah-winfrey-stunt.gif

You're On Your Own, Kid.

Growing up includes realizing that Demon Lovato is a better person than Selena Gomez

Just now, Ubermensch said:

There's a lot of mindless consumer drone white women :cm: 

Clearly these monolithic white women you speak of have enough of a mind to reject a certain Joanne album :cm:

16 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

wait I forgot Lana and her swamp alligator MAGA man LMAO. Not even rich. What the **** was that

 

wicked.thumb.gif.7194a272baca3c463e69d6d

she was stuffing her face like a laundry hamper, the filler was migrating and dykki lane was under the table humping her leg like a labrador in heat

 

she had one chance 

 

wicked.thumb.gif.7194a272baca3c463e69d6d

4 minutes ago, hoax said:

Everyone, I propose we take a break from the tussling and all work together to mass downvote Xtina23 so she falls below 1k reputation points again!

 

Who's with me?

oprah-winfrey-stunt.gif

modneys/modgas/modyonces could permanently ban them for no reason at all and nobody would miss them or be upset. I see a much easier solution :bam:

5 minutes ago, hoax said:

Most girls in the industry get ****** from one end to the other of the business stuff, from shady management to literal legal enslavement. Taylor is, bar absolutely no one, the best girl in the game at taking what she's got and spinning it into an incredibly fruitful career.

 

There is a great degree of talent required to know what people want to hear from you. Music as a de-commercialized art form is fine and well in a theater at a recital, but as an industry, success (and sales and streams and a knack for marketing and fanbase development etc. etc. etc.) is a very important part of the process, where Taylor runs laps around everyone else. 

I never doubted her business acumen. It's the other stuff that kind of central to being an artist that are lacking.

 

Anyway, these girls wants kiis and draggings so I'll leave this here.

 

Ummm I'll say something nice. Xtina can actually sing because when she got her last hit Autotune wasn't even invented.

3 minutes ago, Peak Now said:

Clearly these monolithic white women you speak of have enough of a mind to reject a certain Joanne album :cm:

Stuck in 2016 just like the average swiftie. I kinda like you, you're consistent

8 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

all these NOBODIES showing up to mention moi

didn't realize I was so famous

 

please buy 143 and bionic - we need all the streams and sales we can get.

xoxo

aHR0cDovL28uYW9sY2RuLmNvbS9oc3Mvc3RvcmFn

The jokes write themselves.

1 minute ago, Ubermensch said:

Stuck in 2016 just like the average swiftie. I kinda like you, you're consistent

Okay I cackled a little kskkkksksgkgksgs

 

We should help out the liddos stuck in 2009 though

Imagine being a stan of Xtinct and Perrished.

 

No wonder they're always so miserable.

 

s1fWegZ.gif

To the 6 Meghan Trainor and Camila stans still on here : they both still sucks, their tours will flop until oblivion, and Camila will still be racist.

 

At least with Meghan I can say she has a fine ass married man with kids. Camila will forever be someone's beard.

LA, 2029.

 

A dingy hole-in-the-wall gay bar that doubles as a brothel on the weekend. On the window hangs a "C" Sanitary Inspection Grade. Inside, a cockroach scurries across the bar floor and onto the stage. A pink platform boot STOMPS it dead. The boot is imitation leather, the scuffing filled out with a pink marker. Katy Perry looks down at the roach she just killed and imagines it's Lady Gaga. Her short, corpulent frame is squeezed into an ill-fitting SHEIN "candyland" bodysuit.

 

"Where all my katycats at?" she yells out in her best "popstar" voice. "What's a bad ***** gotta do to get a drink around here??" She thinks talking like this makes her more sound more hip and relatable. A waiter pours cheap boxed Costco scotch-whiskey into a chipped glass and brings it to her on the stage. 

 

She takes the glass with a pudgy arm covered in a giant "Perish" tattoo (the ironic title of her 7th and final pop album). She takes a big gulp of whiskey and starts hollering "I GOT THE EYE OF THE TIGER" in a raspy voice ravaged by alcohol. Behind her a sign reads "Throwback Night." 

 

About a dozen middle-aged drunks sit at the bar drowning their sorrows in $5 beer. Katy Perry's voice rises — "ROAR ROAR ROAAARRR" — in a failed attempt to get their attention. "Oh well," she thinks to herself. "At least I got paid for this gig." An $80 check is stuffed in her bra. 

 

Suddenly a homosexual wanders into the bar and starts cheering for her. Katy Perry's eyes well with tears. "I am remembered. I am known," she thinks to herself. Encouraged, she downs the rest of her whiskey and goes for the kill: "AND YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ME ROAR!" she wheezes and shouts and growls, thinking she ended the song on a triumphant note. 

 

"Homegirl, you done snatched my weave and strangled me with it! I am deceased!" calls out the homosexual in praise. (later that night, he will be killed in a hate crime in the alley behind the bar.) 

 

One of the guys at the bar nudges his drinking buddy and points to Katy Perry (who's refilling her glass with whiskey). "Who was that?" The drinking buddy squints his eyes at her. "Paula Abdul, I think."

11 minutes ago, Ubermensch said:

If ATRLers actually had jobs they would do real damage to the legal system. :foxaylove2:

 

9 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

The clocking skills are beyond useful on reddits and even moreso irl :mandown:

 #thankyouatrl

 

It's the way you can instantly tell when they're moving the goal posts (meaning they lost) :dies: And I'm like NOPE, let's bring it BACK to HERE :eli:

Just now, Peak Now said:

Okay I cackled a little kskkkksksgkgksgs

 

We should help out the liddos stuck in 2009 though

They said, while Gaga prepares her Coachella headlining spot and associated stadium residencies 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.