Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG/NHB: The Return II

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, Peak Now said:

Tayloser talentless, basic, boring, dull, only listened to by white girls with Stanley cups up their ass, did I miss anything 

 

And yet none of her peers have come close to her longevity :clap3: truly a mystery for the ages

Don't worry, Taylor will disappear in time. But contrary to some of her peers, her floppage will not be an event, just like her career. She came and got a few hits, then she got more hits and became more famous, she sold out stadiums, broke records, etc. And yet, she will not be remembered, she will slowly fade to the background of collective consciousness like Bed Sleepran. She will go like a fart in the wind. At least Katy's fall was spectacular. Nothing in the Miss Americana realm is spectacular. 

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 73.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Florence Belch
    Florence Belch

    DISGRACIE ABRAMS IS THE MOST USELESS POP GIRL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    DONALD TRUMP SHOULD KІLL HIMSELF

  • Krusty Pùssy, you will NEVER be loved! Your career is OVER. It's as dead as the nuns you've slaughtered. Your daughter will resent you as an embarrassment. Your husband regrets you every day he has to

3 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

the drag wasn't even for the always ****** up hair, darked-eyed, spinning woman you're referring to

it was for k-pop fans

but if the shoe fits :rip:

I naurrr but who do you think that t-shirt was aimed at HO? xtincta always a bitter little bee, glad she's unclenched a bit in her old age - she looks beautiful :clap3: 

 

5 minutes ago, hoax said:

If she could have, she would have :deadbanana4:

 

With the fibromyalgia risk and the cost of tour insurance these days, it makes a lot more sense to book fewer and larger shows if you can :sabrina:

Girl, the reports about her not being able to book stadium shows this year were available for a long time. We've been hearing about since before Mayhem was released. How can she tour stadiums in Europe from September to November? 

 

Judging by the performance of her album and recent singles at least in certain continents along with her legacy of course she would, especially since we have multiple other acts that aren't even smashing like they used to booking stadiums. 

I've just realised that:sabrina: has replaced :suburban: 

 

Is this why Legend X befriended Sabrina Capricorn out of nowhere?

 

Spoiler

:sabrina:

 

 

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Don't worry, Taylor will disappear in time. But contrary to some of her peers, her floppage will not be an event, just like her career. She came and got a few hits, then she got more hits and became more famous, she sold out stadiums, broke records, etc. And yet, she will not be remembered, she will slowly fade to the background of collective consciousness like Bed Sleepran. She will go like a fart in the wind. At least Katy's fall was spectacular. Nothing in the Miss Americana realm is spectacular. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night idk

Anyway does anyone else think Selena Gomez is a disgrace and her fans should stop being bitter about the infinitely more talented Ariallah

32 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Also, has anyone else realized that ATRL has trained us (well me at least) to be more feisty and really equipped for debates in other online spaces? Like I'd be literally GAGGING girlies (well some are straight men) in Reddit or some other site with receipts and essays with bibliography and expecting a loooooong back and forth and my notifications blowing up only for them to...reply once and agree with me :skull: And then I'm like oops, maybe I didn't need to be that harsh

No not really. I am terrible at debating

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Don't worry, Taylor will disappear in time. But contrary to some of her peers, her floppage will not be an event, just like her career. She came and got a few hits, then she got more hits and became more famous, she sold out stadiums, broke records, etc. And yet, she will not be remembered, she will slowly fade to the background of collective consciousness like Bed Sleepran. She will go like a fart in the wind. At least Katy's fall was spectacular. Nothing in the Miss Americana realm is spectacular. 

ddddddddd okay I was gonna move on and let the dust settle but you cannot actually be serious :bibliahh:

 

where's-cat-victorious.gif

QUICK EVERYONE MASSIVELY DOWNVOTE EVERY POST FROM THE XTINA STAN

Spoiler

The way I have trouble dragging some of yall cuz I actually love Gar :deadbanana4: idk how @hoax does it

2 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Girl, the reports about her not being able to book stadium shows this year were available for a long time. We've been hearing about since before Mayhem was released. How can she tour stadiums in Europe from September to November? 

 

Judging by the performance of her album and recent singles at least in certain continents along with her legacy of course she would, especially since we have multiple other acts that aren't even smashing like they used to booking stadiums. 

Something something spinning the wheel :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, Achilles. said:

Swifties who stan Taylor Swift's pop music do not actually stan Taylor Swift, they stan a very stilted and subdued version of the legendary songwriter that's been watered down for the sake of commercial success.
 

Most of them would be Katy Perry or Dua Lipa stans if they weren't talentless irrelevant flops incapable of making a single song with a shred of substance, and the others are Ariana Grande stans at heart but find it impossible to resist stanning Taylor's unmatchable numbers. 

God if this isn't anything but tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Peak Now said:
  Hide contents

The way I have trouble dragging some of yall cuz I actually love Gar :deadbanana4: idk how @hoax does it

Spoiler

I'm listening to MAGAhem as we speak :deadbanana4:

 

I usually skip Don't Call Tonight but I felt bad for being mean so I'm strihming now :bibliahh:

 

1 minute ago, Doogle said:

Anyway does anyone else think Selena Gomez is a disgrace and her fans should stop being bitter about the infinitely more talented Ariallah

yes, and I've had two close friends try to shove that horrible collab album down my throat this past week :mazen:

5 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Don't worry, Taylor will disappear in time. But contrary to some of her peers, her floppage will not be an event, just like her career. She came and got a few hits, then she got more hits and became more famous, she sold out stadiums, broke records, etc. And yet, she will not be remembered, she will slowly fade to the background of collective consciousness like Bed Sleepran. She will go like a fart in the wind. At least Katy's fall was spectacular. Nothing in the Miss Americana realm is spectacular. 

I think if Taylor ever had a backlash era like ARTPOP and an album that performed like that she would implode and so would her fanbase. I think a lot of Swifties would be the rudest and most insufferable if that ever happened. Racism would be jumping. 

I can't even bring myself to join in the mass-bullying because I feel so bad just reading #their posts. It's like a toddler projectile-vomiting everywhere because they can't help it

 

where's-cat-victorious.gif

50 minutes ago, Ubermensch said:

@Gorjesspazze9 oomfie are you going to take this lying down? :khalyan2:

Writing a diss track now ✍️ 

 

yeah, I'm serving these clowns

1 Billion Marvel Pounds £

We outsold in Covid Lock- downs

Scorsese  ain't got the rounds

The Academy better watch thier mouths

or I'm sending Foul Vowels

Straight from the mouse House

Disney Really bout' to bring out Downey

the Irony is we really are Selling Out

This that Chris Evans clout 

guess the Post Credits Now?

spacer.png

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

2 minutes ago, Redporus said:

@Fleahive are you Beyhive or not?

 

:-*

Yes. I'm apart of the small group called Paranoid hive. I've learned base is full of ass kissing hive. Paranoid hive focuses on why people hate Beyoncé so much. It bothers us and we want to convert them. I'm also apart of the part of the hive that isn't afraid to drag her. Base is full of ass kissing hive and gets offended by that as I've learned so I try to tone it down and sound sarcastic when I'm doing it. 

Just now, hoax said:
  Hide contents

I'm listening to MAGAhem as we speak :deadbanana4:

 

I usually skip Don't Call Tonight but I felt bad for being mean so I'm strihming now :bibliahh:

 

Spoiler

Don't Call Tonight is gorgeous wtf... an Alejandro tribute that holds up on its own

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.