Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG/NHB: The Return II

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Rush said:

Living Poop and Easy are cute songs, I'll give her that 

Not when she spends half of it trying to communicate with dolphins :deadbanana4:

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 73.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Florence Belch
    Florence Belch

    DISGRACIE ABRAMS IS THE MOST USELESS POP GIRL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    DONALD TRUMP SHOULD KІLL HIMSELF

  • Krusty Pùssy, you will NEVER be loved! Your career is OVER. It's as dead as the nuns you've slaughtered. Your daughter will resent you as an embarrassment. Your husband regrets you every day he has to

I miss FatTina Assguilera so much

 

ezgif-com-resize-7.gif

 

 

she looked so much better compared to the skinny but botox bloated look she has now

 

christina%20aguilera%20stripped%20hair.j

 

 

 

 

I know I didn't just see PRAISE for Concentrationla Campbello and her ATROCIOUS ThirdReichmance "album" in here :mazen: 

I've never seen a dr luke defender who didn't come off as an inbred moron

 

the most useless faction of stans I do believe 

 

moo.png

1 hour ago, JO1s said:

Also **** that plastic ass republican culture vulture gwen stafani

 

You are flopping how you deserve

92082729-14083621-image-m-29_17316094982

Maybe your next album will be a paypal exclusive

Whenever people praise her for looking naturally beautiful and aging gracefully I side eye them, cuz baby this looks like a latex mask

8 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Morgan Wallen is playing BTW at his concerts. Is this damage control or are MAGAs really became fans of Gar

He's trying to get the MAGAts and the baguettes, I see...

5 minutes ago, blaggot said:

I've never seen a dr luke defender who didn't come off as an inbred moron

 

the most useless faction of stans I do believe 

 

moo.png

We still whacking Katy rats ?:suburban:

1 hour ago, Trash said:

Was she supossed to sing? I don't watch these hjkl

Most people do. A couple people don't though like Selena but it's extremely rare (ironically) :gaycat7:

Maybe her Lupus was really flaring up.

25 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

arman515-parkbom.thumb.gif.2afbd4b4e277a

 

 

Get into this messy queen. She's like Britney without the tragic ending

 

4 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I miss FatTina Assguilera so much

 

ezgif-com-resize-7.gif

 

 

she looked so much better compared to the skinny but botox bloated look she has now

 

christina%20aguilera%20stripped%20hair.j

 

 

 

 

I love to troll her fans and rip them to shreds every time I can, but she did look much better before in my opinion, she's too thin and too plastic, and the fact her three fans celebrate that weight drop like she charted again on the Hot 100 is wild

Just now, FailSafe said:

We still whacking Katy rats ?:suburban:

as quiet as it's kept, I did turn 143 into a cute lil EP to help keep some food in daisy's mouth

 

moo.png

5 minutes ago, Trash said:

Was she supossed to sing? I don't watch these hjkl

I think that's what they usually do. But we all know Selena doesn't pass up an opportunity to not sing her songs 

5 minutes ago, Rush said:

I think that's what they usually do. But we all know Selena doesn't pass up an opportunity to not sing her songs 

Does it make any difference tho

 

:suburban:

Same ol love, Rare and Love u like a love song is Golem's holy Trinity 

13 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

I love to troll her fans and rip them to shreds every time I can, but she did look much better before in my opinion, she's too thin and too plastic, and the fact her three fans celebrate that weight drop like she charted again on the Hot 100 is wild

Xtempic is objectively better looking but Pigtina was way more iconic

Just now, FailSafe said:

A year without rain, come&get it, and Love u like a love song is Golem's holy Trinity 

Fixed it for you

31 minutes ago, charot said:

Beyonce's music is bad, the media just brainwashed y'all into thinking that it's great.

 

No hook, no melodies, no replay value, forgettable, unenjoyable, unlistenable and it shows on her streams. 

 

arman515-parkbom.thumb.gif.2afbd4b4e277a

Yet yall be doing a million tiktoks to the same music forgettable, no replay value, unmelodious music

essentials.gif

4 hours ago, Pop Art said:

It's already spoken.

 

Global Units

MAYHEM: 4.421M

Chromatica: 4.032M

Joanne: 3.721M

= = = BARRIER = = =

Cowboy Cartel: 2.733M

And Renaissance outsold all 3. Flaunting those albums that sold as much as the Dream Girls soundtrack was not a gag

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, itshyolee said:

And Renaissance outsold all 3. Flaunting those albums that sold as much as the Dream Girls soundtrack was not a gag

spacer.png

Keep up, MAYHEM is on track to outsell both of hasBeyn's 2020s offerings combined.

 

Ks6WNw7.gif

 

We don't care about Various Artists soundtracks she happens to sing a tune on.

 

Ks6WNw7.gif

1 hour ago, Bussea said:

That's great! but we can do more! 

 

@Rogue_Redux @itshyolee @Smarticle  GET TO WORK

That wh0re is about to be in the negatives!

11 minutes ago, Redporus said:

Yet yall be doing a million tiktoks to the same music forgettable, no replay value, unmelodious music

essentials.gif

But we need the audience to listen to the full

 

essentials.gif

 

 

7 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

@SchmoodRing you're the slowest person that I have encountered on the internet, constantly reacting confused on every post, and mass quoting everyone

 

 

And you could **** all the way off. Wtf was the point of tagging me and being catty unprovoked. Miss me with that bullshit.

6 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

And you could **** all the way off. Wtf was the point of tagging me and being catty unprovoked. Miss me with that bullshit.

Of all users to start randomly calling people out it's the one who the entire kpop base dogpiled on in here last year because NOBODY liked him. It was so scathing that after years of relentlessly trolling this website he finally had to take a step back and start acting normal. :bibliahh:

 

He still brings it up and acts like a victim too :bibliahh:

Edited by Ubermensch

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.