Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG/NHB: The Return II

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

All bops/hits. Do not look behind the curtain :suburban:

:suburban:

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 73.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Florence Belch
    Florence Belch

    DISGRACIE ABRAMS IS THE MOST USELESS POP GIRL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    DONALD TRUMP SHOULD KІLL HIMSELF

  • Krusty Pùssy, you will NEVER be loved! Your career is OVER. It's as dead as the nuns you've slaughtered. Your daughter will resent you as an embarrassment. Your husband regrets you every day he has to

9 minutes ago, Ubermensch said:

kpop fans are the most whiny insufferable losers on the planet and are deadass a cancer on society. I'm so sick and tired of my talented, acclaimed, and interesting favs being lumped in with advertisement models crafted in a boardroom to market to people who wait in hour long lines to buy trading cards with a twink's face on them and throw out the CD it came with before ever listening to it. These skibidi toilet asian fetishizers will buy ANYTHING their corporate overlords put out as long as oppa's face is on it and will turn on real art and artists the second a CEO puts out a statement telling them to. It's nauseating and I don't think they realize that they're so obscenely annoying that it is a legitimate driving force of anti-asian racism across social media. BTS and Black Pink fans were literally celebrating a group of little girls being kept in a predatory contract with a company affiliated with Sc**ter Braun like it was Christmas just last week. I'm sick of the noise music. I'm sick of the terrible albums. I'm sick of the robotic performances. I'm sick of the tiktok choreography. I'm sick of the gaslighting about how successful they are. I'm sick of all of it.

arman515-parkbom.thumb.gif.2afbd4b4e277a

 

 

19 minutes ago, Bussea said:

@Kayseri Mantisi

You are the absolutely the DUMBEST, whiniest, annoying, insufferable, useless, unfunny, inconvenience on this site. I'll never miss a chance to WHACK you because you prove each and every day that you need to constantly be taken down a peg and your false victim hood isn't going to make me feel bad for you and will not get my foot off your scrawny little dirty neck . You can tell which people aren't told that they suck enough irl and I'm glad I'm in the position where I can let you know.

 

I think you suck. I think you suck a lot. If we went to elementary school together I would put glue in your hair. If we were in middle school I would've stuffed you in a locker. If we were in high school I would've farted in the middle of class and blamed it on you. If we were in college, I would've stole your notes before every exam so you would fail every test, and then flunk out of college. After that, If I were to see you at your job I would laughed at you and remind you about how you flunked out and tell your manager how you fat shamed me for asking for extra mayo on my burger and got you fired.

 

If I were to see you on a dating profile, I would rizz you up and then ghost you after sending you 50+ miles to meet me and then apologize to you two years later by buying you a cat just to break into your tent two weeks later, punch you in the face and steal the cat right after your fall in love with it.

Why am I sensing sexual tension?

essentials.gif 

3 minutes ago, Redporus said:

Why am I sensing sexual tension?

essentials.gif 

Trigger warning: Loose's vocals

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Rush said:

The jokes write themselves :toofunny2:

Just as slow as her victimized and deranged stans are :sabrina:

15 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

@right where you left me would deem my ballot as "trolling" I fear :suburban:

 

EDIT: He just told me to KMS :suburban:

OHMYGOD :skull:

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

If i had to have sex with that thing i'd probably kill myself afterwards. Imagine trying to cum and all you hear is this in the background 

 

 

and then him trying to kill me after hearing a notification from my iphone 

9 minutes ago, Katamari said:

ngl cacas  second album is kind of underrated :suburban:

I do agree, but there's no Saint's Car :suburban:

4 hours ago, Rush said:

@Femininomenon when they're unable to log in

 

spacer.png

Quote

Last visited 57 minutes ago

Oop, looks like they tried 

 

:sabrina:

 

ICONIC thread.

 

Its not the same as classic atrl though.


When Cap10 was exposed for sleeping/harassing another member. The crazy of it all.:rip:

 

Beyonce's music is bad, the media just brainwashed y'all into thinking that it's great.

 

No hook, no melodies, no replay value, forgettable, unenjoyable, unlistenable and it shows on her streams. 

 

arman515-parkbom.thumb.gif.2afbd4b4e277a

Edited by charot

3 minutes ago, Bussea said:

and then him trying to kill me after hearing a notification from my iphone 

***** you're not funny 

 

Spoiler

stan-twt-stan-twitter.gif

 

1 hour ago, Ubermensch said:

 

 

This is sending me so ******* hard :gaycat7:

the way she said "******" each time i felt some judgement in that tone :bibliahh:

go awf tho Queen!!!!!!!! I'm glad nobody likes Perez.

Enron Musky and his pathetic scheme to buy the Wisconsin Supreme Court election LOST.

 

Musky, Trump and all the

Screenshot-from-2025-04-01-22-11-09.png

 

 

 

can ROT.

 

1 hour ago, gagacasanova said:

spacer.png

 

  Hide contents

I love Selena but after that dumpster fire of an album I tortured myself listened to, I'm taking my shot.

 

i said i love you first or earlier? :jonny3:

2 minutes ago, hoax said:

***** you're not funny 

 

  Hide contents

stan-twt-stan-twitter.gif

 

*DING*
 

Mantitties:

 

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Florence Belch said:

DISGRACIE ABRAMS IS THE MOST USELESS POP GIRL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

"hearing" her "songs" makes me jealous of Helen Keller

Edited by Scandalous

17 minutes ago, Katamari said:

ngl cacas  second album is kind of underrated :suburban:

Living Poop and Easy are cute songs, I'll give her that 

16 minutes ago, Rush said:

The jokes write themselves :toofunny2:

jesus christ, even her speaking voice is INSUFFERABLE

Morgan Wallen is playing BTW at his concerts. Is this damage control or are MAGAs really became fans of Gar

5 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Enron Musky and his pathetic scheme to buy the Wisconsin Supreme Court election LOST.

 

Musky, Trump and all the

Screenshot-from-2025-04-01-22-11-09.png

 

 

 

can ROT.

 

GFT donʻt deserve life.

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Morgan Wallen is playing BTW at his concerts. Is this damage control or are MAGAs really became fans of Gar

Are you there or what?

 

spacer.png

 

1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

Morgan Wallen is playing BTW at his concerts. Is this damage control or are MAGAs really became fans of Gar

the one gay on his team that Morgan probably despises for that

MAGA Wallen looks like he aggressively hunts for BBC on grindr. A @Smarticle tea

22 minutes ago, Rush said:

The jokes write themselves :toofunny2:

Was she supossed to sing? I don't watch these hjkl

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.