April 13, 20251 yr comment_27495153 Thank goodness we are finally free from the stench of more Pop Fan's meltdowns They were starting to clog any Gags thread more than an anonymous unflushed turd in a public toilet, it was disgusteng Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27495153 Share this post
April 13, 20251 yr comment_27495211 45 minutes ago, Komet said: aren't ads personalized based on your browsing history I forgot I'd been looking up flaccid micropenises wrapped in bacon. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27495211 Share this post
April 13, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27496215 GLAD my shıt dont look like that i'd kms. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27496215 Share this post
April 13, 20251 yr comment_27496417 49 minutes ago, Devin said: GLAD my shıt dont look like that i'd kms. prove it Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27496417 Share this post
April 14, 20251 yr comment_27496804 Prove it [2] Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27496804 Share this post
April 14, 20251 yr comment_27496811 God I really need to proof-read my posts more often. That "Edited just now by" tag after I edit my post always looks so f*cking ugly Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27496811 Share this post
April 14, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_27497314 13 hours ago, DoctorIce said: TF is this? Looks like a pig in a blanket? Lmao Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27497314 Share this post
April 14, 20251 yr comment_27497811 17 hours ago, DoctorIce said: TF is this? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27497811 Share this post
April 14, 20251 yr comment_27497914 GLAD my shıt look like that I love my life Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27497914 Share this post
April 14, 20251 yr comment_27498254 9 hours ago, Future Lover said: God I really need to proof-read my posts more often. That "Edited just now by" tag after I edit my post always looks so f*cking ugly Is it still possible to acquire the feature of not having this appear on edited posts in exchange for 1k rep points? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27498254 Share this post
April 14, 20251 yr comment_27500214 On 4/13/2025 at 10:24 AM, DoctorIce said: TF is this? friends s7e19 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27500214 Share this post
April 14, 20251 yr comment_27500698 stop merging threads, we need the traffic! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27500698 Share this post
April 15, 20251 yr comment_27502056 I'm not Katy's biggest fan, and I consider her an ecoterrorist after what she did today, but do we really need a 'someone drags Katy' thread right after someone drags Katy ?? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27502056 Share this post
April 15, 20251 yr comment_27502475 2 hours ago, BrokenMachine said: I'm not Katy's biggest fan, and I consider her an ecoterrorist after what she did today, but do we really need a 'someone drags Katy' thread right after someone drags Katy ?? well yes Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27502475 Share this post
April 15, 20251 yr comment_27502511 That's the fun part Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27502511 Share this post
April 15, 20251 yr comment_27502733 umm aren't you supposed to be perma'd for having a dupe... why is Femininomenon still posting Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27502733 Share this post
April 15, 20251 yr comment_27502834 3 hours ago, BrokenMachine said: I'm not Katy's biggest fan, and I consider her an ecoterrorist after what she did today, but do we really need a 'someone drags Katy' thread right after someone drags Katy ?? Agree, can we have a megathread so we can centralize the lashings... having to open 10 threads to kii is giving 9-5 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27502834 Share this post
April 15, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_27502918 This is sending me so bad HHHHSHDJDNSN Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27502918 Share this post
April 15, 20251 yr comment_27502929 4 minutes ago, Solaria said: This is sending me so bad HHHHSHDJDNSN that screenshot, including the middle discussion thread, is ATRL in a nutshell. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27502929 Share this post
April 15, 20251 yr comment_27502935 8 minutes ago, Solaria said: This is sending me so bad HHHHSHDJDNSN So Katy is going to be... thinking about...ATRLers? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27502935 Share this post
April 15, 20251 yr comment_27502936 8 minutes ago, Solaria said: This is sending me so bad HHHHSHDJDNSN Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27502936 Share this post
April 15, 20251 yr comment_27502976 30 minutes ago, Solaria said: This is sending me so bad HHHHSHDJDNSN Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27502976 Share this post
April 15, 20251 yr comment_27503311 Katy was not dealing with this stuff after Taylor exposed her so the turn didn't happen because of bad blood. Whew, Katy has the bops but the way her karma has been set up AFTER she came for Britney twice. You mess with a legend and you have trouble on your hands... Don't play with it... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27503311 Share this post
April 15, 20251 yr comment_27503511 On 4/14/2025 at 2:24 AM, DoctorIce said: TF is this? Reminds me of one of my ex's Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27503511 Share this post
April 15, 20251 yr comment_27503577 20 minutes ago, Hyune said: Reminds me of one of my ex's i see why he's an ex Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/109/#findComment-27503577 Share this post