Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

goldstargay

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by goldstargay

  1. The PNP gays are gonna eat this up
  2. Swifties pretending this is good
  3. here we go again...
  4. Love her vibe but sonically I wish she would take some more risks - many of the songs sound like one another and her delivery is very smooth but no hills or valleys. Only 4 U is a nice uptempo from her
  5. i'm the cake
  6. theres enough predators in the music industry
  7. Pretty & Alone tho...
  8. Jealousy, lying in these sheets I wish that she would go, stay the hell away from me
  9. Hmm... there is nothing instant on this to me, i'm sure it's a grower but i honestly don't feel compelled to revisit it
  10. She is my very secret guilty pleasure so I will be streaming
  11. I prefer the sound she was going with with Expectations
  12. c xoxo was the best thing she ever coulda done b/c mainstream pop has left her behind
  13. This era is not connecting with me but I'm glad you are all happy
  14. Perched
  15. The feeling I get listening to this....
  16. I think I found a live feed from Miley's promo's department??
  17. Shania really should have stayed up with her new man counting her Come On Over coin and living off her flawless legacy - this is a mess.
  18. We need a Y'all Know Too Much edition with the real tea
  19. Is this even gonna chart in the US?!
  20. It's a great album i hope she finds a way to perform it on tour - i think her best bet right now is to be an opener
  21. I mean I honestly stopped stanning when she went to the B*zos wedding and sold out so oh well.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.