Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

what a great lil pop song, makes me so proud she's doing this all by herself and the quality hasn't dropped an inch

  • Replies 912
  • Views 44.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

She really captured that 2012 sassy-lyrics-whimsical-production combo from Warrior. Doubt it'll do much numbers-wise but as something to serve the og fans, it's pretty good. Joyride was fresher though, bad lyrics aside. 

3 hours ago, bearman said:

She's getting dragged on Reddit for the cover. I just don't understand why she did that? 

Ugh she really is, even on her comments on Instagram and Twitter replies. I get that shock factor may have been a bit helpful for promo, but this is too much. It's obvious that the misspellings were intentional and the cover comes off as a bit satirical, but AI is too sensitive a subject to joke around with it as a tool right now (and still crappy for her and her team to use AI even if it is satire)

the AI cover isn't ideal but she needs to be afforded the grace to make mistakes and learn from them as she starts out on her own.

 

the irony is these people have probably used more energy piling in on her on reddit and twitter than chatgpt did making the image :rip:

It's giving Cannibal outtake with a Wrecking Ball chorus. I live!!! 

The NMF placements are insane. #1 in Canada? IKTR!!! 

She should change the cover art to hundreds of screenshots of us asking for her to change the cover

AI is a very very sensitive issue, especially for artists. They've literally did everything in their power to disgrace an horror movie from last year because it featured AI art; like they were convulsing trying to tarnish it down 

 

I hope Kesha learns from this, steer away from AI. If she can't get a graphic designer or artist to make her the cover just follow the lana route and use a random pic 

 

Anyways OT: fire song :jonny: i think i prefer Joyride slightly more but this era is shaping up fantastic quality wise 

Edited by SupremeGoddess

2 hours ago, Gelato said:

the AI cover isn't ideal but she needs to be afforded the grace to make mistakes and learn from them as she starts out on her own.

 

the irony is these people have probably used more energy piling in on her on reddit and twitter than chatgpt did making the image :rip:

Im a visitor in Popheads-Regular member and the people there live in an echo chamber. 
I always visit discussions and the daily ones there and theyre always outraged about something. 
They would die if they visited the third world and faced real problems lol

When i visit reddit i get why trump won LovePuppy-Female.thumb.gif.fcf6ce05f66d2



But yes if she wants some success with this song she better change the artwork. Is not that hard mom

Lovin the song. The music of this new era is so good :gaycat2:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

it's… fine :rip:

feels like 2 steps forward with Joyride and 3 steps back with this

3 hours ago, BornUnbroken said:

Ugh she really is, even on her comments on Instagram and Twitter replies. I get that shock factor may have been a bit helpful for promo, but this is too much. It's obvious that the misspellings were intentional and the cover comes off as a bit satirical, but AI is too sensitive a subject to joke around with it as a tool right now (and still crappy for her and her team to use AI even if it is satire)

how do we know it's satire for sure though? did she say something about it? because as it stands it just looks so cheap :(

 

too bad because the song is good! reminds me of the Warrior era :heart2:

3 hours ago, SpaceOddity said:

She really captured that 2012 sassy-lyrics-whimsical-production combo from Warrior. Doubt it'll do much numbers-wise but as something to serve the og fans, it's pretty good. Joyride was fresher though, bad lyrics aside. 

I know everyone is echoing the same thing, but it's definitely transporting me to the Warrior era with this one! I absolutely love it. I will be streaming until it reaches #1 on the Hot 100 :beatfreak:

Defo hear the Warrior comparisons. And Rainbow, actually. It has a bit of a Fight Song vibe too. I'd love if they leaned into the quirky instrumentation a bit more like the intro and the last chorus. 

people were complaining about THIS song??? it's a really good song and it definitely gives warrior in the best way. perfect/smart timing too cause holiday breakups are already in full force :fan:

1 hour ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Im a visitor in Popheads-Regular member and the people there live in an echo chamber. 

I couldn't agree more, the dumbest takes I see are always in that subreddit and I feel like every other pop forum (including ATRL) is more reasonable :rip:.

5 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I couldn't agree more, the dumbest takes I see are always in that subreddit and I feel like every other pop forum (including ATRL) is more reasonable :rip:.

they have big egos. People are here are more humble and open. We are a mess sometimes tbh but this forum is far better :heart:
Stans here are also more open. Have more nuance and open to exchange of ideas and discussions.
Popheads is all about downvotes and piling up in the ones not following the script

I visit Popheads but sometimes they all look feel robots. And are we robots :gaycat4: Are we?

83lMZxu.gif


 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

2 hours ago, Hobbes said:

Q0ay8yV.jpeg

 

Placeholder until we get a HQ file of that promo photo

THIS IS SO GOOD!

it's #3 on New Music Friday (Spotify) in Spain! 

 

they had it at #53 this morning xD

Edited by AlbertoBouvier

6 minutes ago, iiswhoiis_max said:

THIS IS SO GOOD!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to us getting the HQ photo so I can remake it in better quality!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.