Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 912
  • Views 45.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

48 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I wonder what the strategy behind this is because there is a risk it all goes to waste due to the holiday season and Christmas songs. Maybe they want to test the waters with respect to what impact good playlisting has for her or her team really believes in this song?

it's pure luck she just happened to get a quiet release week and will reap the benefits, i highly doubt they paid any extra for this playlisting

56 minutes ago, TomTom said:

It received really high placements on New Music Friday playlists on Spotify across many countries (#9 here in Germany, even though she is a complete flop here).

 

The same applies to Apple Music (see below).

 

I wonder what the strategy behind this is because there is a risk it all goes to waste due to the holiday season and Christmas songs. Maybe they want to test the waters with respect to what impact good playlisting has for her or her team really believes in this song?

 

maybe since she's indie they're looking at releasing during the holiday freeze as a positive since unless there's a big surprise release, no one's really gonna be releasing new stuff until january. sure there's the 'freeze' but pop fans seeking out new music can find Delusional. it's a gamble but it COULD mean it gets more exposure by being one of the few new songs out

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

Oh wow, she is on the cover of the German "Pop Brand New" playlist :jonny:

 

All these iconic photos coming out over the last few weeks yet she stuck with the shitty AI cover :deadbanana:

Absolutely love it :jonnycat:

 

And, while the production is not as overtly bombastic, I think this is just as joyous as Joyride and I'm glad the sentiment is being echoed in this song :clap3: feels like the theme behind this new era and we love to see it!

such a cute song!! She always knows how to deliver a catchy pop song :clap3:

I find myself singing "baby you're delusional" all the morning lol

love the bridge tho :heart:

Why couldn't this be the single cover?

https://www.threads.net/@portalkesha/post/DC74NLVRonv?xmt=AQGzimFRC7P1WXU8plQUBF-lEPeseeBmaxDHSDGS5WEbwg

 

 

3 hours ago, SpaceOddity said:

 

 

Didn't RideOrDie describe the album as crazy circus-esque pop? Fits Joyride sonically, so I doubt it's the only one.

I believe @RideOrDie said this about one other song not the whole album. 

 

2 hours ago, TomTom said:

Oh wow, she is on the cover of the German "Pop Brand New" playlist :jonny:

 

Should have been the single cover istg

baby you're dellusonal :jamming:

 

it has a 2013 pop vibe (not in a bad way) 

Baby, you're delusional
Thinking you could ever find
Somethin' that's as beautiful
Someone with a love like mine

 

G4tt6Rk.gif

People are losing their time  with the AI hate. In some decades-one decade they will be seen as backward dinosaurs stuck in the past :giraffe: 

Ai is here to stay forever and will keep gettin more popular with the new gens.

I feel bad for artists but thats the true and nothing will change. Is a harsh reality we have to face
We will be replaced by machines LovePuppy-Female.thumb.gif.fcf6ce05f66d2 


Love the song. Great track but sadly i dont think it will have good positions. The controversy will ruin the potential of the song.

Better if this is a promotional single and thats it.

Edited by AvadaKedavra

I hope it makes waves

love the warrior vibes, "Thinking of You" is one of my favorite songs from that album :jonny4:

I really like it. I really like her and zhone together too (he produced this and joyride)

 

her voice is really strong too, I love her head voice in the bridge 

 

love love the vocal production too

Edited by youmustbeupgraded

i LOVe this

the ai cover is absolutely horendous tho

Well, it's definitely not terrible or mediocre. Hopefully it'll grow on me. I'll still keep it on repeat in the background while I work :bird:

 

Although I still stand by this being a terrible follow up to Joyride. At least it's not as bad as My Own Dance following Raising Hell.

4 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

MOD >>>>> delusional

baby, you're dellusonal<3

31 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

 

 

 

is it true or is this just some random mountain? isn't the entire of California mountains 

I like it, it's a cute album track, it's not giving me "promo single" material but I'm having it on repeat cause she always delivers :heart:

 

The chorus is stuck on my head, she really knows how to write and produce catchy pop songs. 

The song is so beautiful! 

Let's announce the album now :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.