Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

- AI'd cover

- Christmas freeze release

- Hot AC allegations 

- 2 useless versions 

- No video

- No radio

- Selfies and fake iMessages screenshots as promo 

- Public wants more Joyride

- Christmas cover out charting 

 

 

Edited by bearman

  • Replies 912
  • Views 45.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

33 minutes ago, austinsuxx said:

everything about this release has just felt so off. can we please fast forward to hopefully something better. 

Mte

oh my god the discourse in here

 

I am a kesha stan and honestly did not like joyride. I think I've played twice since it came out. incredibly happy for what it did for her but I was not here for her Charli xcx, molly'd out gay brand of pop. 

 

Delusional however???? THIS is my ****!

Hopefully dropping this during the busy holiday season allows her to move on from this quick (if it doesn't pick up any steam on radio/streaming)

12 minutes ago, undermyskin said:

oh my god the discourse in here

 

I am a kesha stan and honestly did not like joyride. I think I've played twice since it came out. incredibly happy for what it did for her but I was not here for her Charli xcx, molly'd out gay brand of pop. 

 

Delusional however???? THIS is my ****!

This is why I don't feel like this release is a full bust. She gained a lot of fans from Rainbow and her movement away from electropop and it's good to show them she is still that artist, too.

Joyride is a 10/10. I haven't heard this in full yet but it sounds like it's going to be good.

 

This is the most fun she's been in a long time and idk I think it's beautiful, AI and all :sherlock:

Debut streams are actually pretty good :chick2: 

 

Anyway this should just be a promo single, we want Boy Crazy released in January with a MV

  • ATRL Moderator

This sounds like it’s from the Warrior era. Why is there 2 versions?

1 minute ago, Alex said:

she sabotaged this release to make room for Boy Crazy :jonnycat:

Manifest it sister :chick1:

idk why people are hating on this...

 

this song is PURE MAGIC. It gives old school Kesha in the best way with an addictive sugary hook and great vocals.

it's just a cute pop song, not outstanding, that's it… we don't hate it, we just KNOW kesha is capable of so much more and this one doesn't show it at all. 

 

wait for boy crazy, we're all going to lose our wigs. 

 

 

She sent out an email about Delusional and mentioned "fake bags"! :mandown:

 

I mean. Actually buying bags and destroying them all would technically be worse. Queen of environmentalism 

I've played Delusional 66 times already and it's my favourite song of the year. I hope the next one will be unanimously loved by everyone here but I can't complain. :heart:

I already forgot about this song and don't come back to it (voluntarily) on my playlist, which i still do from time to time with joyride. 

 

can we move to single #3 in January and with a mv? please and thank you. 

the mixing on this is AWFUL ?! :deadbanana4:

it's so bad during the hook

Edited by D.Va

the Spotify streaming numbers are great all things considered 

 

is this confirmed to be the 2nd single? it feels more like a promo single to me 

I'm honestly not feeling a lot of replay value from this (for my taste ofc). 

 

However, she seems to like this song, so I'm happy she now has the autonomy to release whatever she feels like. 

 

I'm kinda anxious about the album announcement. Can we get that already? I'm so curious!!! I wonder if we'll get any collabs in there.

I actually enjoyed this song, much better than Joyride. This makes me hopeful that perhaps the album will be good!

6 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

Mte

and people are weirdly defensive over it. i've been here since day one, and i've never been this disappointed in kesha like this. it's very evident things are last minute, and have minimal to zero planning. the concepts don't even make sense. it feels so weird cus she's never been like this before. the random joyride video dropping months later with a delusional announcement the same day that has an AI cover unrelated to anything else previous. Using joyride music video behind the scenes pictures for play listing, cus it's obvious they didn't shoot anything for delusional. the shortened intro version of delusional sounding very amateur in terms of how they spliced it. it's so strange, cus you think after a decade of fighting for her freedom and finally getting it, she'd be joyous to be doing everything the way she wants - but she seems incredibly checked out.

 

 

the way she hasn't even tried to explain the AI cover or sympathize with the many fans that have questioned it. it's like she just doesn't care.

Edited by austinsuxx

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.