Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

Can't wait for Kesha to acknowledge the cover. I'm sure there has to be an explanation or a reason and it's not just a random image. Or am I delusional? :ninja:

  • Replies 912
  • Views 45k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

53 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Definitely a Katy stan, it says "written and produced by Katheryn Hudson..." at the top. :rip:

I like this, but it's definitely very basic.  Feels like a fun album track.  

8 hours ago, Grizzo said:

how do we know it's satire for sure though? did she say something about it? because as it stands it just looks so cheap :(

 

too bad because the song is good! reminds me of the Warrior era :heart2:

Oh, I'm not trying to excuse how awful and cheap it is by saying I think it's probably satire. I just think Kesha hasn't gone for conventionally pleasing artwork the last two eras, and they've usually come with some metaphor. The single has been planned for months, and I really highly doubt that the misspellings and tacky AI weren't on purpose, especially given how it's essentially a diss track to an ex-lover.

I love it, it's such a feel good bop and I honestly can never get enough of those lmao :superman:

18 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

People are losing their time  with the AI hate. In some decades-one decade they will be seen as backward dinosaurs stuck in the past :giraffe: 

Ai is here to stay forever and will keep gettin more popular with the new gens.

I feel bad for artists but thats the true and nothing will change. Is a harsh reality we have to face
We will be replaced by machines LovePuppy-Female.thumb.gif.fcf6ce05f66d2 


Love the song. Great track but sadly i dont think it will have good positions. The controversy will ruin the potential of the song.

Better if this is a promotional single and thats it.

You spilled here. Not happy to say it but AI usage will only become more common in the future, especially for indie artists like Kesha who have to deal with not having the biggest budget AND the fact that there isn't a ton of money to be made from the music industry anymore. 

i don't like this at all tbh :sherlock: joyride remains superior

34 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

not a fan

yeah we know!

 

34 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Gaga - Charli - Olivia -Sabrina - Cardi - BLACKPINK - Dua - Mariah

Rita - Katy - Ariana - Miley - Lana - Janet - Halsey - Ciara - Ava

 

I love that it's giving classic Kesha, but I think she could've gone way harder on this. It's definitely catchy but way too dated and uninspired to stand out. Hopefully she has something more fresh coming out next. 

2 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

yeah we know!

 

 

I like Kesha, just not this song you hag. Joyride is everything.

2 hours ago, wish said:

I love that it's giving classic Kesha, but I think she could've gone way harder on this. It's definitely catchy but way too dated and uninspired to stand out. Hopefully she has something more fresh coming out next. 

Seems like a majority of the music she's releasing will be more like Joyride. That could be why she chose this since we're about to get a lot more of that and this shows something different. And she can see how audiences respond to this versus Joyride sound

Solid song, it reminds me of Rainbow a.k.a. her best album :clap3:. Also, I was ssooo happy to see back on Helluva Boss for today's episode!

3 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

You spilled here. Not happy to say it but AI usage will only become more common in the future, especially for indie artists like Kesha who have to deal with not having the biggest budget AND the fact that there isn't a ton of money to be made from the music industry anymore. 

Same. I feel really bad for artists but this is the new reality. Still, i feel like mommy kesha should change the cover. Hope she's able to take the feedback
Everything in this era is goin so well. It would be dissapointing for kesha to ruin all her goodwill for such a dumb thing

I have so many beautiful ai art but when it comes to something professional..Like makin my own business or something i like to pay to artists always
I would buy like 7 books from handmade-real artists and 2 from ai artists. Always handmade art first but there's space for everyone too.

Fighting against a pop artist will not solve anything.  To change all of this we need mandatory laws. To sue. To look for a change and mobilize. Go to the streets and protest
Sadly we live in trumps america now.  Now tech leaders and corporations will be the ones deciding our future.  :emofish: i think its too late now

. Praying for the album to be long :jonny6: Dont be short like that billie album.
I want something with 12-14 tracks

 

finally got to listening 

 

 

ANOTHER 10/10 BOP FROM MIZZ KESHA EN LA CASA

 

g0Zbu2b.gif

the ai cover is kinda funny to me like she saw all the misspellings and said "yes this is perfect" :redface: 

 

i hope she changes it asap so those people on twitter and reddit can finally shut up

Who started the rumor that her ex was tacky and into AI and that's why it's the cover because she's making fun of him?

Her not addressing/rolling back the cover is interesting :rip: 

 

The song is cute. Her voice just takes me back. It's giving unreleased leaked track from 2010's

6 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

She totally lost me. Shame

It's just one song, chill

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

It's just one song, chill

Her last song i liked was learn to let go. 

 

I don't quit an artist i loved after one song, be ffr

I like it but it's definitely a little dated and the 2 separate versions is kind of a mess, I can def see it going viral on tiktok with the catchy lyrics. But I really think this is just to get through the Christmas freeze, then Boy Crazy for mid January.
 

Spoiler

Or maybe I'm delusional :eddie:

 

Edited by samuel656

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.