Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 912
  • Views 45.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

Just 5 hours left till it's out in my country :turkey:

 

I won't read the previous pages cause I want to be surprised but I'll catch up when I listen to it. I hope y'all are liking it. :bird:

1 hour ago, goldstargay said:

yes.

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

nvm it was my low quality headphones at work, it sounds better in my airpods pro :chick1:

10 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

Delusional broke ATRL 

 

btw:

 

What happened when I tried reacting to this post:

 

yehhcDK.jpg

Wow this song is insanely good. Maybe good enough to forget that she used AI instead of paying an artist lol

she will definitely use the new cover as soon as she drops the MV! she just don't want to spoil the surprise. 

 

#delusional

Edited by AlbertoBouvier

Oh yes, this song is very Warrior era. I'm feeling nostalgic when I listen. Single cover is still awful tho

don't know what it is about the chorus but it seems to sound not as full as in the snippets 

 

they removed what made it sound more powerful :noparty:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Irvine

All my friends who are casual Kesha fans (who all LOVED Joyride), are not feeling Delusional at all. I know its probably intended for a different audience/moreso traditional Kesha fans (I mean there's a reason she didn't debut this one in a gay club) but its just strange to do such a stark shift so early in the era still.

 

Regardless I'm happy the song has been getting a mostly positive reception online and I hope it can do something with the Hot AC audience, but I am already perched for single #3 (Boy Crazy)

1 minute ago, CroNich said:

its just strange to do such a stark shift so early in the era still.

Well, I think this only confirms what I said earlier with respect to that the album isn't centered around Joyride. It looks like there was an idea behind this album long before the plan to release Joyride emerged and she does not want to change her ideas simply because Joyride was more successful than anticipated. At least that's my impression. 

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

Well, I think this only confirms what I said earlier with respect to that the album isn't centered around Joyride. It looks like there was an idea behind this album long before the plan to release Joyride emerged and she does not want to change her ideas simply because Joyride was more successful than anticipated. At least that's my impression. 

Yeah, I just hope that she has added 1-2 more Joyride type songs, given the success and reception of the song.

26 minutes ago, Irvine said:

don't know what it is about the chorus but it seems to sound not as full as in the snippets 

 

they removed what made it sound more powerful :noparty:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Agreed with this. The version she teased on Instagram had a more anthemic (and better) final chorus.

 

Song is still a bop tho. Reminiscent of the early 10s pop

10 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Well, I think this only confirms what I said earlier with respect to that the album isn't centered around Joyride. It looks like there was an idea behind this album long before the plan to release Joyride emerged and she does not want to change her ideas simply because Joyride was more successful than anticipated. At least that's my impression. 

 

 

10 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Yeah, I just hope that she has added 1-2 more Joyride type songs, given the success and reception of the song.

Didn't RideOrDie describe the album as crazy circus-esque pop? Fits Joyride sonically, so I doubt it's the only one.

It received really high placements on New Music Friday playlists on Spotify across many countries (#9 here in Germany, even though she is a complete flop here).

 

The same applies to Apple Music (see below).

 

I wonder what the strategy behind this is because there is a risk it all goes to waste due to the holiday season and Christmas songs. Maybe they want to test the waters with respect to what impact good playlisting has for her or her team really believes in this song?

 

Oh wow, she is on the cover of the German "Pop Brand New" playlist :jonny:

 

It really does sound like a Warrior song :heart2: production is GREAT!!!!!

I'm hoping it finds some success but the fact that she's actually serious with the AI cover will haunt me forever......

it's cute, not an instant smasha like joyride for me but it'll probably grow on me eventually.

 

i'm shocked she kept the cover :dies:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.