Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

I feel like the intro is a transition from another song on the album, hence why she released a version with it shortened

  • Replies 912
  • Views 45.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

She's getting dragged on Reddit for the cover. I just don't understand why she did that? 

i've been f*cked up all night but I'm giving this a first liste. rn!

this is super cute! it's definitely more of a Hymn than a Learn to Let Go, it's a great album track :clap3:

5 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

this is super cute! it's definitely more of a Hymn than a Learn to Let Go, it's a great album track :clap3:

Now that you mention it, I agree this is very Hymn coded!

 

I think Delusional has much more personality though 

4 minutes ago, fountain said:

Now that you mention it, I agree this is very Hymn coded!

 

I think Delusional has much more personality though 

oh agreed, I personally like it a lot better than Hymn on first approach, it's a bop and gives me good walking anthem feel :jamming: 

This sounds like the sound that would of came out after Rainbow. Its a good track I actually like it. I wish this came out as the lead for her High Road album, it sounds like such a great follow up to Rainbow.

2 hours ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

That was my first thought :weeps: Can we get Machine Gun Love on the album now? Lol.

 

I love this song, personally I prefer it to JOYRIDE because of the Warrior vibes all over. Totally agree with the Thinking of You and Hymn comparisons. :jonnycat: And the single cover doesn't even matter when it'll probably be treated as a promo single in the long run and its cover will be replaced by the album cover in the end. Delusional and JOYRIDE are part of the same Spotify EP so now I'm more confident about the album coming out soon. Maybe we should start expecting a pre-order and album title announcement?

Edited by ChooseyLover

This sounds like C'Mon's production and Thinking Of You's lyrics had a child :jonnycat:

This is stellar! The melodies, her vocals, the production and lyrics are all so good. I really love this side of Kesha

What are the real differences between the two versions? Other than the length? Is the intro just longer in the Main Version?

It'a very cute, very campfire, very enjoyable! It'a nothing groundbreaking, but it's giving me Learn To Let Go vibes. Which is a great thing!

Wish she would make another Rainbow album. That was her artistic peak :WAP:

She went from the atrocious Joyride to this pop gem. This sounds bombastic, melodic and powerful, just the sound I expect from her.

8 minutes ago, ndreaas said:

What are the real differences between the two versions? Other than the length? Is the intro just longer in the Main Version?

Intro is longer in the Main Version. That's my favourite version for sure!

I hope this becomes a winter hit and surprises her from this promotional single and become her new classic.

this is delicious  :falcon:she really cooking her best album 

Love this so much! It's the kind of tightly written pop you'd expect after Warrior. Doesn't have much of the quirks we get from a modern Kesha song but I don't mind considering Joyride was chock full of them. Can't wait for the album to drop so I can stream without this awful AI cover. :clap3:

This sounds like it belongs to an album in between Warrior and Rainbow including songs like Wolf and Everytime You Go

Edited by keshasfillers

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.