Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

can't stop listening to it. 

Baby, you're delusional 

Thinking you could ever find

Somethin' that's as beautiful 

Someone with a love like mine

  • Replies 912
  • Views 45k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

Hmm it's Not that interesting. Joyride was way better 

Very catchy! She needs a mainstream single, easy to digest and remember! Hope this becomes a moderate hit

2 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Her last song i liked was learn to let go. 

 

I don't quit an artist i loved after one song, be ffr

Yeah cos you're one of those people who don't listen to an artist any more if they don't have a smash hit! Don't worry, she doesn't need you

2 hours ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

how's it doing streams wise

Wont know for a few hours… but it's looking abysmal.

 

54K Views on YT.

#78 on US iTunes.

N/A on AM.

 

Definitely won't chart on global spotify but I hope it can at least do 1M :doc:  (with the two versions combined I'm thinking it'll do closer to 500K)

49 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Yeah cos you're one of those people who don't listen to an artist any more if they don't have a smash hit! Don't worry, she doesn't need you

who tf peed in your redbull sis.

 

i was a huge fan of kesha and her new music isnt up to par with her old ones. keep your stupid arguments to yourself. i am not some kittykat. you got it twisted. 

 

3 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Her last song i liked was learn to let go. 

 

I don't quit an artist i loved after one song, be ffr

Yet you don't like this when its also equally as effective as an anthemic midtempo? Choices! 
 

Disastrous cover art aside, I can really see this catching on with a good video, it is such an ear worm…

37 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Wont know for a few hours… but it's looking abysmal.

 

54K Views on YT.

#78 on US iTunes.

N/A on AM.

 

Definitely won't chart on global spotify but I hope it can at least do 1M :doc:  (with the two versions combined I'm thinking it'll do closer to 500K)

"At least do 1M"? Joyride literally debuted with 400k (similar playlisting) and ended up performing surprisingly well :rip:.

 

Whatever your expectations are, they are not realistic and this received double the amount of Joyride's partial streams (clearly not "abysmal").

joyride kinda put her back on the map (and it was GREAT in terms of doing that). however i do not understand people expecting this to be a great big hit. she is an independent artist and she is simply not on the commerical level of A-listers. we've known that for a while. Delusional may be a radio hit and even then you should expect a slow burn and a continual rise, not a 1+ million immediately

Edited by Alfred Bulgakov

4 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Her last song i liked was learn to let go. 

 

I don't quit an artist i loved after one song, be ffr

Imagine not liking any of Gag Order and Joyride. That definitely puts your taste level into question.

I love how the only ones who expect legend K to pull insane numbers are... her haters. "Lol"

 

I really love this song. All my friends who got this song smashed into their faces by me loved it too :ryan3:

7 hours ago, CroNich said:

It's just one song, chill

And it's good ad ****

 

Some ppl acting too dramatic. I've had this song on repeat more than Joyride when it first came out. I hope this becomes a slow burner smash :jonnykin:

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

Imagine not liking any of Gag Order and Joyride. That definitely puts your taste level into question.

i guess. if that will make your day, then fine. the songs are bops and i just don't get them.

 

i wish i was superior like you :clap3:

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

4 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Wont know for a few hours… but it's looking abysmal.

 

54K Views on YT.

#78 on US iTunes.

N/A on AM.

 

Definitely won't chart on global spotify but I hope it can at least do 1M :doc:  (with the two versions combined I'm thinking it'll do closer to 500K)

Why are people downvoting this ddddd

47 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Why are people downvoting this ddddd

I feel like they think I'm a hater :dies: 

 

4 hours ago, TomTom said:

"At least do 1M"? Joyride literally debuted with 400k (similar playlisting) and ended up performing surprisingly well :rip:.

 

Whatever your expectations are, they are not realistic and this received double the amount of Joyride's partial streams (clearly not "abysmal").

Joy Ride ended up going viral afterwards and put her back, which is my optimism and hope is for her to do 1M… since this is her first release since. However considering the way this is performing on iTunes, the AI Controversy & YT, I wouldn't be surprised if it did a combined 500K. I'm not expecting a huge smash, I'm actually expecting the opposite, but I would love for her to do 1M. 

I'm so ***** excited to share Delusional with you!!!! This was the first song snippet i shared once I gained autonomy over the rights to my recorded voice on March 6. (If you saw the clip you know it was ALL of the emotions and a messy work in progress) 

I am so proud of what me and my collaborators Zhone and Madison love have made with this and I hope this song empowers everyone to not settle and be in your full worth 💪🏻 

And don't date douche bags. I hope it inspires you to not date douche bags. 
Instead buy bags. 
Or fake bags? 

Love yew xx 

STREAM

 

HOLIDAY SALE
UP TO 30% OFF

12 minutes ago, bearman said:

688k (combined) on the Spotify counter   

:katie:

14 minutes ago, bearman said:

688k (combined) on the Spotify counter   

A decent result. Let's hope it continues to build and she actually drops a visual soon. I can see the song doing well on radio!

5 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

:katie:

It's kinda expected. Joyride had much more hype on social media (and even that took days to take off), the reception feels much more muted this time around. 

Edited by bearman

everything about this release has just felt so off. can we please fast forward to hopefully something better. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.