Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 912
  • Views 44.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

Just now, bearman said:

The production is amazing :jonnykin:

Period! :clap3:

2 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

are we expecting the MV also today? 

The fact that Kesha is probably wondering the same.

Just now, CroNich said:

I hate yall 

Isn't it out in Australia? 

2 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

9 hours for me, snippets stucked in my head :clap3:

Full song is better than the snippets!

The way the Pink Hot AC complaints we had don't make sense anymore after hearing the new version. The subtle changes she did are a snatch. 

 

Just now, CroNich said:

Someone Do Me a favour pls

me too please, I need it :jonnykin:

I like it more than I thought I would but it's far from my favourite kesha song… I can't believe she thinks this is her best song :suburban:

Edited by CroNich

1 hour ago, TomTom said:
  Hide contents

The audio has been uploaded on her Youtube channel.

 

Do you have the YouTube link? :giraffe:

She has the second spot on Spotifys New Music AU and NZ!

Just now, CroNich said:

She has the second spot on Spotifys New Music AU and NZ!

Oh wow! 

2 minutes ago, CroNich said:

She has the second spot on Spotifys New Music AU and NZ!

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, CroNich said:

She has the second spot on Spotifys New Music AU and NZ!

 

1 minute ago, bearman said:

spacer.png

I'm legit screaming at the fact that she gets more promo, bookings, shoots and everything while having NO LABEL than before :bibliahh:

Not her getting all that promo with that horrid cover… also Joyride came on after with the Delusional cover and it just felt sooo wrong.

2 minutes ago, TomTom said:

 

I'm legit screaming at the fact that she gets more promo, bookings, shoots and everything while having NO LABEL than before :bibliahh:

These days good management >>>> good label 

Looking at THAT cover listening to "Baby you are delusional, thinking you could ever find something thats as beautiful" :deadbanana2:

IT JUST CAME OUT FOR ME (aus) THE INTRO IS SO ******* GOOD IM CREAMING :jonny5:

God the outro of the main version! (Its in the 1:30 apple music lets me listen to :ryan3:)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.