Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

BornUnbroken

ATRL Member

Everything posted by BornUnbroken

  1. I was hoping this would still come to the US as a theatre tour or something, but they really are a better fit for arenas. Although they can definitely do festivals to drum up more anticipation here. I can see them touring Europe again though, it seems like the three of them actually enjoy working together.
  2. Great, he should be protested and questioned for all of this. Imagine being so brain dead and mindlessly worshipping a politician, it's a great thing that his constituents are voicing their opinions.
  3. This group is the gift that keeps on giving
  4. Was thinking the same thing... now it's standard to be on the writing credits or you risk not developing a fanbase that sticks with you.
  5. I have seen this man's name thrown around for years, but THIS is what he looks like? Gays like anything white with abs jfc, and to top it all off he's a dumbass
  6. This is entirely on DLS Events to correct this, plus some of those fees are insane. I hate these scummy third parties, it's why a lot of things like this end up being mediocre and unorganized at events, for both vendors and customers.
  7. This Although, to be fair I think this could actually sell somewhat better if it goes viral on booktok... I think people enjoy camp more in novels than they do in film.
  8. Technically had this top 20 hit, but Paula Deanda's album flopped and unfortunately label restructuring damaged her career. One of the most promising voices of the 2000's and she was only 16! The mexican-american girls might not have charted strongly, but every middle schooler knew these songs Tila Tequila was very much ahead of her time, the original brat - for better or worse, a real scammer with great music that the girls today try to replicate.
  9. The lead singer of a band called RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE not bending the knee and voting for blue MAGA, I'm shocked! (good for him)
  10. holy **** I'm actually stunned at this one
  11. Missed opportunity to not design The Cheetah Girls vinyl with a splattered cheetah print like the second one. Is Disney Emporium basically Hollywood Records?
  12. Yes, it's currently doing more daily streams than Break Up With Your Girlfriend and Rain On Me. I'd say it was a decent sized hit, all things considered.
  13. Well, she did grow up republican and was proudly gunning for a republican back in 2012... I see some of that idiocy is still in her
  14. "It's going to land on the runway and on your favorite niche pop star's warm-up playlist within 48 hours." The way this quote has already come true - Jojo was just boasting about how she was warming up for the VMA's red carpet to this album Great review from pitchfork. She's finally getting her much deserved flowers.
  15. I'm always very skeptical of the opinions of any of these four, but I do think she mostly presented the legal facts on why none of these men were charged with assault. Still feels like she purposefully omitted other facts and statements from this case to come to their defense and extending more empathy to them, but that's unsurprising from her loser ass. The way Cornell handled this was absolutely vile though. Despite this being a muddled case, there's no doubt something sinister goes on with the administrators of these universities protecting violent men.
  16. Tinashe So happy for her, further proves how hard RCA (intentionally?) fumbled her career.
  17. People in here talking about "prestige" about a VMA gen Z and gen alpha just dgaf about award shows, MTV and music videos are largely irrelevant now, the monoculture is dying, and the format simply hasn't found a way to keep up with the times. And labels don't care to invest in paying to have their artists perform at award shows anymore because award show performances don't generate the same returns like they used to. A performance used to boost album or single sales, but now it's mostly crickets.
  18. Just realizing that it's been 2 years since Megan parts 1 & 2 dropped... time is going by way too fast, both projects are still on heavy rotation for me.
  19. Hasn't this always been a late August/early September event? Anyway, award shows are all dying, not to mention the fact that music video viewership is largely dead.
  20. Had no idea this album existed. Why isn't it available on US spotify?
  21. Pitbull can write and rap very well in both English and Spanish, so bilingual brain automatically wins. But I do like Flo Rida's singles too, we often downplay how good club rap was and I miss it.
  22. The 24% that still approve (Cubans and some Texas latinos) is not a high number
  23. I don't think anybody really cares? Or even knows? We all know who Miley is by her first name only
  24. Interesting... I guess we'll find out on Doja's next single release. They're both still on RCA's roster, so maybe they both had a 6 album deal instead of 5 which... yikes, but I wouldn't be shocked. Especially considering the fact that Luke had more leverage using Kesha's fame to sign all of these people around 2012 for worse deals. Funnily enough, none of the artists on Kemosabe's roster followed Luke to Amigo Records, and no one on Amigo's roster has the discography to keep the lights on for long. Also, I just saw Kemosabe's sole Spotify playlist made in 2022 and they conveniently left Kesha out completely, as well as any of Becky G's Spanish mega hits after she also sued Dr. Luke in 2018. Neither of them are on Kemosabe's website either. So, I guess even if he stopped being CEO by 2017, someone controlling Kemosabe's pages definitely still felt a certain way about those two. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3oa8sA8y95GLmugLdisex0
  25. Does Kemosabe even exist anymore? I think Becky G might have just been merged with RCA if it dissolved, but might still be under the same contract for this fifth album. "Hablamos Mañana" was released before this album dropped under Kemosabe/RCA late last year. She had very poor promo for this album and it reminded me of the way Kesha's last album under Kemosabe was dropped with very minimal promo outside of a few podcasts. She's also had no promo in latin america, her biggest market, and I feel like she would've signed with UMG since they have a better hold on that market outside of Sony.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.