Everything posted by iiswhoiis_max
-
Which artists are you hoping will drop a New Album in 2027??
U better run and hide lmao
-
Which artists are you hoping will drop a New Album in 2027??
Kesha, Demi and Tate
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
Who did this? x.x :D
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
I need my Didgeridoo Post Marriage Bored on a Sunday Morning Deluxe Mute Edition
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
Okay after I accepted that the lead had nothing to do with the rest of the album it kinda grew on me. Aftermath is so good
-
Tove Lo - 'ESTRUS'
Okay today I listened to it from start to finish while cooking and it grew on me. like alot!
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
9 tracks? x.x im dead Thats blackpink level of lazyness lol Edit: I'm done. Yea, I wouldn't tour this album as well.
-
Tove Lo - 'ESTRUS'
Oh no :( This is her weakest album for me. I am so sad. I dislike the production on most of these songs. My Top 3 songs are very good but the rest? :( I need time with it. die for my art with a lonely heart des fleurs x stromae roomie
-
DailyMail: Super Bowl halftime show in crisis, Jay-Z might do it himself with friends
Yea his halftime shows were very mid. Time to pass the torch
-
Lady Gaga welcomes first child, Rose, with fiancé
- Lady Gaga welcomes first child, Rose, with fiancé
Literal Mother Monster! Happy for them <3- Beyoncé selling $950 empty box
WAIT I thought this was a joke! I was wondering why a regular beehive had 14 pages!- MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
I want this to be a hit for her. She looks fire, the song is fire and the video is fire. She was working really hard it seems.- MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
Oh Godley did that. I love this!- Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Yes, it was my time zone- Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Some of her unreleased songs are better than this album x.x Ravers still the best song from this project.- Do you use condoms or RAW
- Are you miserable when you wake up?
- Do you use condoms or RAW
- Perez Hilton self-harms and has mental breakdown on TikTok live, police at his house
They gave a statement on his webpage.- Perez Hilton self-harms and has mental breakdown on TikTok live, police at his house
Well Im kinda torn. The stills and the short clip I have seen looked fake-ish... but he is in a hospital and stuff. I don't know and I don't wanna know. Maybe it gives me some comfort thinking what I have seen was fake.- Perez Hilton self-harms and has mental breakdown on TikTok live, police at his house
I hate this human but I don't wish anyone any harm. I hope he gets the help he needs. I just clicked in the trending tab and never in my life have I closed a tab as fast as this one.- Ariana to take break from public after tour, drops out of 'Sunday in the Park'
We are past beyond the point where her health condition is speculation only. Some "fans" in here need to stop being nasty enablers. I wish Ariana the best and hope she gets the help she needs.- Do you douche before going to the club / outing?
A daily reminder to finally consider being a side- Ariana Grande - 'petal'
Like I do is the highlight for me. I don't feel the rest tho. Maybe I need some time with the album. - Lady Gaga welcomes first child, Rose, with fiancé