Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 912
  • Views 44.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

FINALLY. now she needs to change Joyride's cover as well to fit the aesthetic 😭

Second best song of her career. I genuinely believe you just hated the song because of the cover.

Not 2.2 million views :rip:

 

 

Edited by TomTom

I love Kesha and am rooting for her 1000% but

 

Spoiler

I do not believe this was the master plan all along :rip: I call BS on this but hey at least we bullied her out of using AI

 

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I love Kesha and am rooting for her 1000% but

 

  Hide contents

I do not believe this was the master plan all along :rip: I call BS on this but hey at least we bullied her out of using AI

 

I think you lack a bit of comprehension, she says she wanted to make a point, and the idea was to leave it like that, forever. The thing is, due to all the backlash, she regreted this initial idea and ended up changing the cover art. THIS last thing was not planned before, it was not a 'master plan' from the start.

6 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

I think you lack a bit of comprehension, she says she wanted to make a point, and the idea was to leave it like that, forever. The thing is, due to all the backlash, she regreted this initial idea and ended up changing the cover art. THIS last thing was not planned before, it was not a 'master plan' from the start.

No I understand what she said, I'm not saying the master plan was to update the cover art, but she herself said the plan was to make a point — and that's what I don't buy. It opens a lot of questions. How was anyone supposed to gather the point she was trying to make?
 

The song is about a delusional man who thinks he'll be able to find a better lover; it has nothing to do with AI. If she had shared the artwork back in November and accompanied it with a message outlining her point back then, saying "this is what happens when you use AI to make 'art, and it's *delusional* to think otherwise!" I'd at least understand her applying the definition of "delusional" in a different way. But she didn't. It doesn't make sense. 
 

I just don't buy it, but hey, maybe I'm wrong. 

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.