Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Musicmajor said:

I will be streaming until it reaches #1 on the Hot 100 :beatfreak:

@Alfred Bulgakov sis we need backup :suburban:

  • Replies 912
  • Views 44.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

This artcover is horrendous omg I thought it was just a placeholder

Rainbow album cover designer. The lashings, just change the cover already. 

 

 

 

32 minutes ago, bearman said:

Rainbow album cover designer. The lashings, just change the cover already. 

 

 

 

Can't even defend her atp 

 

love the song tho

35 minutes ago, bearman said:

Rainbow album cover designer. The lashings, just change the cover already. 

 

 

 

Yiiiiiikes

9 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

It reminds me of her old 2005-2007 demos. It's cute

nope! as a frequent (almost daily) listener of those 2005-2007 demos, they are better than Delusional

She's an online girl, she'll soon know everyone's talking about the artwork and hopefully will change it.

 

tumblr_mc1ul1Ahiq1qbh0eio4_250.gifv

I kinda hate that there are 2 versions. I prefer the Main Version with the longer intro. Also I hope they will combine the streams...

 

Partial Day streams:

DELUSIONAL - 25,785

DELUSIONAL (Main Version) - 3,232

 

Seems like it will do between 700k-800k on its first full day.

Edited by perfectillusion204

Thank god she dropped this week because there is a DROUGHT as far as new releases go today.

 

I'm into this, but it being so different from Joyride makes me wonder what the album will sound like. 

6 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

She's an online girl, she'll soon know everyone's talking about the artwork and hopefully will change it.

 

tumblr_mc1ul1Ahiq1qbh0eio4_250.gifv

They've been talking about it for a week now and she didn't do anything tho

6 minutes ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

Thank god she dropped this week because there is a DROUGHT as far as new releases go today.

 

I'm into this, but it being so different from Joyride makes me wonder what the album will sound like. 

Joyride was a last minute release, it was finished like two days before it came out.

 

I feel like either Delusional or Cathedral were meant to be the lead but then something changed

She is 2/2, another 10/10 song. Joyride is more left-field, but this is excellent!

She is coming with her best album.

It sounds like classic Kesha, already feels like a hit 

I like the shorter transition bc it's so chaotic lol

 

it gives a little bit of joyride energy to the song 

Between the AI cover, the sonic shift from JOYRIDE, and the quirky millennial pop pastiche, this is a miss for me. 

 

That said it's very GP friendly and I hope this winds up as a hit for her.

2 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

nope! as a frequent (almost daily) listener of those 2005-2007 demos, they are better than Delusional

Now come on now. Most of those are just not good.
 

This song is great! I like it more than I expected to 

2 minutes ago, TomTom said:
Quote

 It received negative reviews from critics alike and debuted with >1,000 streams on Spotify

They can't even use mathematical symbols correctly :ahh:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.