Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

3 hours in and I still haven't been able to hear it, I want to k- myself <3

  • Replies 912
  • Views 44.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

She has the second spot on Spotifys New Music AU and NZ!

Wait, it's actually smart to release a promo single during this time since barely anyone wants to drop anything and she can get high placements a lot easier. Kesha and her meta-pop mind

 

CroNich

I will not be excitedly sharing this song with my friends because of that artwork. Hope she learns a lesson from this

this song reminds me of all her pre-Animal leaks! i don't know what that quality is but i feel it.

Finally moved to New Zealand. The Intro! I love this freaksha so much <3

Edited by iiswhoiis_max

  • ATRL Moderator

I’m shocked she didn’t change the cover even after the viral tweets. Still looking forward to hearing this later

I'm on the heavens, I'm on eleven
You're like a four, but who's keepin' score?
Live for the heartbreak, it gets my bills paid
Thank God you walked out that door

 

V7Qw8q5.gif

Edited by V$.

This is a bop. It definitely gives Warrior vibes to me.

People having meltdowns over the cover art can go touch some grass.

ok I finally moved to NZ too

 

am I the only one who finds the intro quite annoying? :/ 

 

 

thanks for the heartbreak, it gets my bills paid :ghostface:

Edited by AlbertoBouvier

2 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

am I the only one who finds the intro quite annoying? :/ 

 

I was like: "what is this?!" at first, but I liked it a lot after a couple of listens.

2 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

ok I finally moved to NZ too

 

am I the only one who finds the intro quite annoying? :/ 

 

 

thanks for the heartbreak, it gets my bills paid :ghostface:

":ban:" :suburban:

 

It's so good! 

Ok I am so on board. I was worried about the song but it's so anthemic and I hope radio will eat this up! Please be a hit-ish for Miss K.

1 hour ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

am I the only one who finds the intro quite annoying? :/ 

yes.

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.