Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kylie Minogue - "Lights Camera Action"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 447
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kylie Minogue is honestly THE best aspect of being gay, there are times in my life (right now, for example) where I found myself having more pleasure from listening to her than sucking c**ks.

  • CallumDavies
    CallumDavies

    Kylie was on such a strong artistic streak with DISCO and then Padam smashed and everything went a bit wrong ย  She's learned all of the wrong lessons from Padam doing well. A lot of her musi

  • RhythmOfDisco
    RhythmOfDisco

    Those complaining about her chasing another Padam will be glad to know she wants the next album to be a "fresh start" with "meatier" stuff instead of chasing hits, referencing Impossible Princess!

2 minutes ago, BlueBlue said:

My oh my was padam ugly sister and this is padam cool sisterย :hippo:

This is more early 10s coded than Padam Padam imo. I truly hope the rest of the album is as strong as Lights Camera Action.

My Oh My is just way too generic.

Its somewhere between Padam and Tension for meย 

ย 

Great verses , great beat , the chorus is a bit weak but still I'm happy she still goes strongย 

ย 

ย 

I dont expect this to do much , but it will be a cute hit for her standardย 

LCA > EOSA > Hello > DA > MOM > MR

Edited by xokuba

2 minutes ago, popstyle said:

Its cute but she keeps chasing another padam padam.

Gurl , do you know who Kylie is ?ย 

ย 

This is literally her sound for the past 30 years ๐Ÿคฃ

4 minutes ago, popstyle said:

Its cute but she keeps chasing another padam padam.

Well it's the lead single from Tension's sister album, it makes sense to go for a similar sound to the original lead.

Edited by RhythmOfDisco

1 minute ago, popstyle said:

she keeps chasing another padam padam.

Tension (album) was not crafted around Padam Padam, so most it didn't sound like the song that unexpectedlyย became her biggest success since All The Lovers.


I think both her and her team want to go that direction and I believe it's reasonable to do so given the circumstances.

Tune it in, tune it out, all I want is the noise
Turn it up, turn it loud till you ain't got a choice
We're turning sinful tonight, it's about to go off
Tell me, can you feel it?

ย 

3a3152257bb9f2ccdef569caf83d6a58.245x245

ย 

(Lights, camera)
Lights, camera, action, that's it
Lights, camera, action, that's it
Lights, camera, action, that's it

ย 

3a3152257bb9f2ccdef569caf83d6a58.245x245

13 minutes ago, popstyle said:

Its cute but she keeps chasing another padam padam.

No, this is her sound. Even better songs on Tension II.ย 

I like the extended mix but something's missing. It's good but it's no Houdini Extended good where it's better than the original. Still, better than PP's lazy ass extended mix tho

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

If the Tour doesnt start with Lights Camera Action and her wearing a cunty Gaultier look I'm gonna send her a strong worded tweet

Edited by PaloSanto

Personally I was never big fan of Padam

This is probably the most EDM dirty bass driven single since Timebomb which I like, but it really miss proper bridge, if the whole baseline went down into low pass filter, with Kylie whisper some breathy vocals and then have progressive build up into explosive final chorus it would be perfect.

Literally additional 18 second of bridge would make big chance in the way whole song flows.

ย 

Edited by mike_int

8 minutes ago, mike_int said:

This is probably the most EDM dirty bass driven single since Timebomb which I like, but it really miss proper bridge, if the whole baseline went down into low pass filter, with Kylie whisper some breathy vocals and then have progressive build up into explosive final chorus it would be perfect.

Literally additional 18 second of bridge would make big chance in the way whole song flows.

ย 

The lack of bridges is a pandemic that's been affecting a huge part of western songs tbh and I'll never be ok with it. I do agree a proper bridge would have made the song better and more complete, but I think her team wanted the song to stay below 2:50-ish because of what I said before.

ย 

Streaming genuinely ruined everything tbh, the fact that lots of people don't even listen to albums anymore but rather use playlists jumping from one artist to another is beyond tragic.

This is excellent.ย 
ย 

I hope the video is a return to form as far as special effects are concerned (Come Into My World, Giving You Up, All The Lovers, etc.)

ย 

She always a bit of a pioneer when it came to special effects in music videos. The slow-mo shots in the teaser really excite me. I hope that's actually in the video (kind of like scene from 'The Matrix') and it's not just a still frame that's been animated to promote the song.

Yep, this is going to be on repeat for a while. The only thing that sounds rather off for me is that last chorus. It sounds a little off beat (?). Maybe I'm just tired after work...

Something about the song felt a little bit undercooked to me, but the extended mix has completely sold me. There's unique vocal stems in there (which isn't typical of an Extended Kylie cut - a nice step up!)

I liked it a lot but it lacks something for me, I only listened to it once tho, I want to wait til it's available in my country with a better quality, but it is a BOP and it's exciting she's going for this kind of sound!

Edited by Romova99

Any chance she will perform this tomorrow night on BBC The One Showย 

ย 

Written by
Ina Wroldsen, Kylie Minogue, Lewis Thompson

Produced by
Lewis Thompson

More I listen to it, more Im convinced this song will get boring very fast :/

ย 

ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.