Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kylie Minogue - "Lights Camera Action"

Featured Replies

Am I the only one who thinks the beat drop is very "Blackpink in your area"?

  • Replies 447
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kylie Minogue is honestly THE best aspect of being gay, there are times in my life (right now, for example) where I found myself having more pleasure from listening to her than sucking c**ks.

  • CallumDavies
    CallumDavies

    Kylie was on such a strong artistic streak with DISCO and then Padam smashed and everything went a bit wrong   She's learned all of the wrong lessons from Padam doing well. A lot of her musi

  • RhythmOfDisco
    RhythmOfDisco

    Those complaining about her chasing another Padam will be glad to know she wants the next album to be a "fresh start" with "meatier" stuff instead of chasing hits, referencing Impossible Princess!

I really like this. It definitely lives up to the Tension II concept—feels like it's halfway between "Tension" and "10 Out Of 10." Also, extremely gay, as a Kylie song ought to be. :gayliecat1:

48 minutes ago, Bonjourtristesse said:

Am I the only one who thinks the beat drop is very "Blackpink in your area"?

Omfg the way this just got me OD brick right now what a description 🤤 

remixes are devouring

 

confidence man's is giving perfect (exceeder) and zach witness'… is a bear circuit party soundtrack (& i mean that as a high compliment) 🫦🫦

Edited by butter.f.ly

I was expecting more, but maybe it'll grow on me. I hate when her vocals sound super nasal like in the verses and the pre-chorus.

1 hour ago, CherryBay said:

Great song but extended is better than single edit

Is their anything really extended or is it just a prolonged intro and outro

39 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Is their anything really extended or is it just a prolonged intro and outro

 

8 hours ago, CallumDavies said:

Kylie was on such a strong artistic streak with DISCO and then Padam smashed and everything went a bit wrong

 

She's learned all of the wrong lessons from Padam doing well. A lot of her music has been generic and boring

DISCO and "strong artistic streak" don't belong in the same sentence.

LOVE this!!! So good! The extended stomps and the remixes are great too :flame:

I agree they're trying to rehash Padam but I believe this will be the only one of those. There is more variation on the album and I love Edge so I'm not worried

The confidence man remix is straight out of Fever and I'm in gay heaven :chick3: This release is such a treat

29 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

 

Why wasn't this the official release version. This sounds so much more fulfilling and complete. Ugh **** tiktok 

1 hour ago, izzyinsane said:

I was expecting more, but maybe it'll grow on me. I hate when her vocals sound super nasal like in the verses and the pre-chorus.

Literally all her recent vocals sounds like this tho, so unless the production has a banging which in this case and in the case of Padam/Tension is, it works…

34 minutes ago, sk8erfan said:

Literally all her recent vocals sounds like this tho, so unless the production has a banging which in this case and in the case of Padam/Tension is, it works…

She has showcased in Padam Padam that she still has those sultry sexy vocals that she's known for, it's just the key and tone in which she is singing certain songs that showcases the nasally parts. 

This is nothing like Padam :skull: and in a good way.

Padam is so overrated, just because it (semi)smashed; this song is so good and well produced.

 

Hopefully it works.

I truly hope the music video isn't directed by Sophie again. So over her boring low budget videos. Based on the previews, it looks higher budget which is a good thing. :coffee2:

11 minutes ago, izzyinsane said:

I truly hope the music video isn't directed by Sophie again. So over her boring low budget videos. Based on the previews, it looks higher budget which is a good thing. :coffee2:

Slightly off-topic, but The Sun (who revealed that Kylie would be kicking off the tour in Australia in February) said that the success of Tension means her label have awarded Kylie a higher budget.

 

Most likely applies to the tour, but I wouldn't be surprised if it extends to the videos too.

Edited by C_Colstead

This is playlisted terribly on Spotify so i dont expect a lot chart-wise 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.