Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Kylie Minogue - "Lights Camera Action"

Featured Replies

Can she keep those collabs off of this? What's the point of doing a whole new album if the tracklist is just leftovers and unnecessary features?

  • Replies 447
  • Views 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kylie Minogue is honestly THE best aspect of being gay, there are times in my life (right now, for example) where I found myself having more pleasure from listening to her than sucking c**ks.

  • CallumDavies
    CallumDavies

    Kylie was on such a strong artistic streak with DISCO and then Padam smashed and everything went a bit wrong   She's learned all of the wrong lessons from Padam doing well. A lot of her musi

  • RhythmOfDisco
    RhythmOfDisco

    Those complaining about her chasing another Padam will be glad to know she wants the next album to be a "fresh start" with "meatier" stuff instead of chasing hits, referencing Impossible Princess!

6 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

It's a new album and MOM is track one. "Lights Camera Action" is track two.  It was never going to be "four new tracks".

 

Side One is:

 

01. MOM

02. Lights Camera Action

03. Taboo

04. Someone For Me

05. Good As Gone

 

There may even be 2/ 3 more tracks on Side one.

 

There is another track on the album called "Night Owl" (I have heard a clip) and it sounds like it (in part) borrows from the pentatonic scale.

 

 

omg :jonnycat: a new Kylie album was not on my bingo card for this year - especially since it's almost over! - but I'm so excited.

 

however... there is a bit of dread knowing that we now have to include MOM in the list of Kylie's otherwise immaculate lead singles

Im still shook af this is happening :WAP:

I need to see it to believe it

Hopefully we get some announcements this week/Friday. 

 

If this is a new album, it makes me a little sad that it'll probably mean "Heavenly Body" and "Drum" won't be released on streaming. Unless they release them to streaming on the album's anniversary as "previously online store exclusives" and they won't make much fuss about it. I bought the album so I have the tracks on my library but more people need to listen to those masterpieces.

 

I honestly doubt any of her her collabs will be on this (Dance Alone, Midnight Ride) as those were never "promoted" on her website. EOSN is on her website so that probably could be included in the album which I am not mad about as it's so good and fresh and honestly it is a Kylie song produced by The Blessed Madonna.

 

And while I'd prefer new songs on this album, please include "Running" queen, it's too good to remain unreleased. 

On 9/16/2024 at 12:49 PM, Scheissex said:

Are they scrapping MOM? Or it will still be part of Tension II?

Hope they scrap that terrible song glad it flopped 

She should put HB and Drum on the album, we really need them released officially.

14 hours ago, xokuba said:

If the re-release is scrapped I don't want it to be named Tension II. Let's name it something else and promote it as Tension's sister.

These sequels usually gets struck by the curse of not delivering what they potentially could. 

 

Let's throw some Gesaffelstein in there...

What would you call it then? 

 

Some of her best albums have been one word or two like Light Years, Fever, X, Aphrodite, Golden, Disco/ Infinite Disco, Tension/ Extension

 

Kyliewood

Lovers Eclipse 

Symphonic

Love CPR

Heavenly Body

Electric  

Minogue 

Kylie Minogue ™️ 

 

 

 

7 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

There is no suggestion these actual leftovers are anywhere near the track-listing for "Tension II" (even if that is kind of horrific in a way, as it suggests the truly lost gem "Love Unlimited/ To Be In Love" has been consigned to the trash bin by people who should have spotted it's potential and known much better).

 

Oh you are- 

 

gNjwjhZ.gif 

I'm so tired of this release like every 5 sec its going to be something else. MYM in MYM out MYM in. Reissue. New album. Reissue. Kylie just announce whatever it is

1 minute ago, Junlin said:

 

OMG FINALLY A WORLD TOUR!!! this might be the instrumental too

On 9/16/2024 at 9:27 PM, mons†er said:

Found this on UKMIX 

Genius has also uploaded a tracklist.

 

https://genius.com/amp/albums/Kylie-minogue/Tension-ii

 

 

 

This is false!

1 hour ago, Dante Silva said:

Ngl, I truly believe "Love Unlimited" has been done dirty by BMG and that it has all the hallmarks of a song with the potential to become a classic staple in her catalogue over a proportion of her released singles.

Absolutely that's true. I was gagged the first time I heard it. Heavenly Body also being in the same world is so frustrating because together they could've made Tension into a much more essential album for her, whereas outside the singles now I feel like there's nothing there that she hasn't done better before. 

1 hour ago, Dante Silva said:

Ngl, I truly believe "Love Unlimited" has been done dirty by BMG and that it has all the hallmarks of a song with the potential to become a classic staple in her catalogue over a proportion of her released singles.

I AGREE! Out of all those leaked Tension tracks, that one screamed single to me! 

17 hours ago, JBB said:

This is false!

What do you mean? That tracklist was taken from the vinyl pics preview... were they fake as well?

I am just hoping that the song will live up to its cover because this picture should have been used as Tension II album cover

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.