Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kylie Minogue - "Lights Camera Action"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 447
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kylie Minogue is honestly THE best aspect of being gay, there are times in my life (right now, for example) where I found myself having more pleasure from listening to her than sucking c**ks.

  • CallumDavies
    CallumDavies

    Kylie was on such a strong artistic streak with DISCO and then Padam smashed and everything went a bit wrong   She's learned all of the wrong lessons from Padam doing well. A lot of her musi

  • RhythmOfDisco
    RhythmOfDisco

    Those complaining about her chasing another Padam will be glad to know she wants the next album to be a "fresh start" with "meatier" stuff instead of chasing hits, referencing Impossible Princess!

It's better than I expected, it doesn't sound as generic as Padam at least.

1 hour ago, Mephisto said:

Ugh I hope Sophie Muller is not directing it. She's the Jack Antonoff of mv directors. 

Apparently she did :coffee:

Ooooh how I wish they would add some sexy soaring breathy bridge there, where the beat would progress with buildup into final explosive chorus.

Otherwise its very good. Probably the most EDM dirty bass sounding song sinceTimebomb.

Love the ad-libs on the last chorus

Pre-chorus reminds me some other song and cannot figure out which one.

 

Edited by mike_int

Adore this! Truly her best single release of the year. Everything hits just right here :jamming:

Yeah so I just heard it 10 times in row and everytime it ends I wish there was proper bridge.

I know I know we are in era of non-bridge shorts song, but ... I will keep living in my bubble haha

13 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

Do we think we are going to get physicals tomorrow ?

Very likely

 

This is HUGE :WAP: 

  • Author

padam still that ***** :superman:but this bops cant wait for the video 

Any chance she will perform this tomorrow night on BBC The One Show 

Hold On To Now tanking, My Oh My panned, she had ONE chance and went for blood :jonny4: This sounds massive

I think I like this even better than Padam Padam :jonny:

It reminds me of Hadise in a way :flame:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.