Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

fountain

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fountain

  1. Canada Dry sounds so good
  2. Listening to FAMT makes me feel the exact same as when Lady Wood came out back in 2016, obsessed
  3. FAMT is so good omg
  4. YESSSSS EVERYBODY GET UP AND DANCE
  5. Stressin that poor dog out for nothin
  6. Love it, very glad to finally have another album from it
  7. Well I'm gonna be part of the vast minority that enjoys this, its a good vibe. You people are doing way too much and the hate is very forced. Calling this unlistenable is such an exaggeration, have you seen the songs that are topping the charts currently? I'm glad he is having fun, more people should try it!
  8. The timing of this feels somewhat suspicious...
  9. Macklemore has always been a genuine good hearted person who has stood up for what is right. Hopefully the backlash to this will be massive.
  10. Yesss king
  11. The response Kiss deserves such a bop
  12. There are so many valid criticisms that can be said of Kim but this is just nonsense.
  13. Oh wow oh wow, she's going to be an amazing mother
  14. Well i'm catching a vibe
  15. I went with Motorola instead
  16. I'm honestly shocked I thought only brain rotted gays listened to them this is not a good look
  17. I was looking for something exactly like this, thank you!
  18. Love this song so much
  19. No, because I like the videos
  20. One of the best songs of the year

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.