Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kylie Minogue - "Lights Camera Action"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 447
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kylie Minogue is honestly THE best aspect of being gay, there are times in my life (right now, for example) where I found myself having more pleasure from listening to her than sucking c**ks.

  • CallumDavies
    CallumDavies

    Kylie was on such a strong artistic streak with DISCO and then Padam smashed and everything went a bit wrong   She's learned all of the wrong lessons from Padam doing well. A lot of her musi

  • RhythmOfDisco
    RhythmOfDisco

    Those complaining about her chasing another Padam will be glad to know she wants the next album to be a "fresh start" with "meatier" stuff instead of chasing hits, referencing Impossible Princess!

The drop is naaaassty and the video looks like it will be a collapse.

 

This is gonna be a GAAAG! :jonny5:

On 9/22/2024 at 12:30 AM, Dante Silva said:

Funny, since it was I who leaked the artwork over a week ago and I had plenty of time before that to look at the HD vinyl images (and the rest) in detail prior to later uploading the downscaled images on here before the screen grab of them (presented as a collage) eventually ended up on 'Say Hey' and I saw exactly what even the small writing on the cassette said and there was nothing anywhere on the Vinyl packaging (or anywhere else) about "Acid Rain", which most know is unrelated to the final product and was spotted on a publishers website.

 

I can't help but read this in snape's cvnty voice. 
 

spacer.png

 

OT: This sounds like such a collapse. I was watching her old Parkinson interview pre Body Language after Spinning Around and CGYOMH had blown up. It's crazy to see both how much more liberated and confident she is today, but how much more people get and appreciate her artistry, it makes me happy knowing the world finally caught up to her and she's loving the moment. Listening to her comments about possibly breaking the US is so interesting especially to think that two decades later she had another moment with Padam. Bring on Lights Camera Action!
 

 

 

Edited by Slap

  • Author

The way it stomped all those flop collabs before by a snippet alone. :WAP:

This should be bigger than Padam. This sounds huge. I hope it's a hit for her. Europe will be all over this 

My god… it's so good to be gay sometimes. Like, we really won this time 

This song is gonna be huge! I'm blown away. Hope the rest of the world get it. It's definitely not standard song writing. The drop and beat is insane! It will stand out for sure from the other pop *******. Might not be as radio friendly as some other songs on the new album, but definitely the best choice. Never been a fan of Padam Padam, but this is so bloody good in full. :heart:

 

But do you have someone for me?

To be the one

To turn me on

Just what I need

Do you have someone for me?

Edited by JBB

18 minutes ago, JBB said:

This song is gonna be huge! I'm blown away. Hope the rest of the world get it. It's definitely not standard song writing. The drop and beat is insane! It will stand out for sure from the other pop *******. Might not be as radio friendly as some other songs on the new album, but definitely the best choice. Never been a fan of Padam Padam, but this is so bloody good in full. :heart:

 

But do you have someone for me?

To be the one

To turn me on

Just what I need

Do you have someone for me?

I would love to hear it 

Spoiler

:clownny:

 

Cant wait till Friday,  i need this now

Edited by shark_heather

This sounds like a bop and a HIT! I keep getting videos of it on my Tik Tok For You page which could be a good sign. It is just 30 year old circuit gays flailing their arms around to it though so it's not like I'm seeing the GP reacting to it. But still, I'm sure that's a good sign. I'd love her to have another Padam sized hit. 

On 9/19/2024 at 6:56 PM, JBB said:

Tension 2 is just a weaker continuation of the first Tension. The lead single "Lights Camera Action" is  a noisy over-produced club track with a cool drop. That's it.

Now you like it? :rip:

Whatisthetruth.gif

Edited by voiceofTreason

5 hours ago, Kern said:

My god… it's so good to be gay sometimes. Like, we really won this time 

Kylie Minogue is honestly THE best aspect of being gay, there are times in my life (right now, for example) where I found myself having more pleasure from listening to her than sucking c**ks.

2 hours ago, JBB said:

This song is gonna be huge! I'm blown away. Hope the rest of the world get it. It's definitely not standard song writing. The drop and beat is insane! It will stand out for sure from the other pop *******. Might not be as radio friendly as some other songs on the new album, but definitely the best choice. Never been a fan of Padam Padam, but this is so bloody good in full. :heart:

 

But do you have someone for me?

To be the one

To turn me on

Just what I need

Do you have someone for me?

 

38 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

The drop sounds awful af

Reading these back to back has me dead :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

The drop sounds awful af

Clean your ears, dear.:rip:

I've been replaying the teasers like crazy today, this will be an absolute banger I can feel it :jonny5:

1 hour ago, JBB said:

Clean your ears, dear.:rip:

They are already clean, thanks. The drop is still atrocious.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.