Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kylie Minogue - "Lights Camera Action"

Featured Replies

Her taste in music is immaculate. I don't think this will be a hit like padam but at this point she shouldn't care

  • Replies 447
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kylie Minogue is honestly THE best aspect of being gay, there are times in my life (right now, for example) where I found myself having more pleasure from listening to her than sucking c**ks.

  • CallumDavies
    CallumDavies

    Kylie was on such a strong artistic streak with DISCO and then Padam smashed and everything went a bit wrong   She's learned all of the wrong lessons from Padam doing well. A lot of her musi

  • RhythmOfDisco
    RhythmOfDisco

    Those complaining about her chasing another Padam will be glad to know she wants the next album to be a "fresh start" with "meatier" stuff instead of chasing hits, referencing Impossible Princess!

I was hoping the video might have used the extended cut of the song, but it doesn't 😔

I would KILL to have let's say Colin Tilley, or a n y o n e else actually, direct her a video... But this was good!

Those complaining about her chasing another Padam will be glad to know she wants the next album to be a "fresh start" with "meatier" stuff instead of chasing hits, referencing Impossible Princess!

https://www.nme.com/news/music/kylie-minogue-lights-camera-action-tension-world-tour-interview-3797590

Edited by RhythmOfDisco

Video is cute, I assume maybe inspired by some movies just like Tension video was.

If I should compare I prefer Tension video to this one.

 

It is one of the better from Sophie Muller but nothing extra and just like song it end before it started.

 

It is like extended version of a TV commercial tbh

 

My favorite is the first chorus where Kylie is photographer and a model

 

My least favorite is the 2nd verse scene of Kylie in hair curles. The location with cladding doesnt make sense and I would color-grade it more vivid and deeper.

 

Love the song and the MV!!!!! It's sooooo good. The video has some editing choices that are a bit questionable imo, I'm not a huge fan of the poor use of those stunning yellow shots, they should be used more, specially for the final chorus with flashing scenes between her walking and the blow off part. Wish it had a more dynamic editing, with more a more current vibe.

 

The song is fireeeeee! I don't feel like it's chasing PP territory, besides being an edm track with a very catchy chorus. As for the extended version, I like the last chorus part, not a fan of the breaks before the actual chorus during the rest of the song, but overall it's gonna grow on me for sure. 

49 minutes ago, RhythmOfDisco said:

Those complaining about her chasing another Padam will be glad to know she wants the next album to be a "fresh start" with "meatier" stuff instead of chasing hits, referencing Impossible Princess!

https://www.nme.com/news/music/kylie-minogue-lights-camera-action-tension-world-tour-interview-3797590

I will explode if this happens. Her doing experimental stuff again like the 90s feels like a fever dream

this needs physicals. they gave a good boost for both PP and Tension right

56 minutes ago, RhythmOfDisco said:

Those complaining about her chasing another Padam will be glad to know she wants the next album to be a "fresh start" with "meatier" stuff instead of chasing hits, referencing Impossible Princess!

https://www.nme.com/news/music/kylie-minogue-lights-camera-action-tension-world-tour-interview-3797590

She refuses to stop working ugh give us that modern experimental thought-provoking opus mother!!!

 

OT: The extended and Zach Witness mixes are filthy :WAP:

The video is so good, Sophie nibbled a bit, I have to admit.

Still not a fan of the song, hopefully there's better stuff on the album.

2 hours ago, RhythmOfDisco said:

She must be reading ATRL becouse this sounds like a dream! :chick1: Dark 90's electrosounds but make it catchy and have lyrical substance. I'd DIE

16 minutes ago, voiceofTreason said:

She must be reading ATRL becouse this sounds like a dream! :chick1: Dark 90's electrosounds but make it catchy and have lyrical substance. I'd DIE

To be honest in stages this early I wouldn't trust her :chick1: Before KMO she said she was doing 'emotopop' and before Golden she was teasing 'synth-pop', sis is a gemini so will probably have a different album in mind by next week

3 minutes ago, RT Air said:

To be honest in stages this early I wouldn't trust her :chick1: Before KMO she said she was doing 'emotopop' and before Golden she was teasing 'synth-pop', sis is a gemini so will probably have a different album in mind by next week

This… for now it sounds too good to be true 

2 hours ago, RhythmOfDisco said:

Those complaining about her chasing another Padam will be glad to know she wants the next album to be a "fresh start" with "meatier" stuff instead of chasing hits, referencing Impossible Princess!

https://www.nme.com/news/music/kylie-minogue-lights-camera-action-tension-world-tour-interview-3797590

Another, more experimental album?! Her work ethic is insane :jonny:

The synth in the chorus they took out of the traser elevated it from a chop to a solid 7 :ihype:

this is REALLY good I'm so happily surprised. another lgbt+ anthem love it for her.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.