Everything posted by AdrianNicki
- Miley posts teaser video
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
OMG WAKE UP GIRLS THIS LOOKS CRAZY
-
Is PinkPantheress on track to be a legend?
Yes, I really changed my mind about her this year. I didn't like her initially, when Boys A Liar went viral I founs her annoying even. But I gave Fancy That a chance and that's one of the best albums I've heard in a while. And stuff she produces for others is also immaculate. Met My Match by Say Now has been on repeat for a few days and I Believe she wrote/produced that one. Definitely one of the best artist of the new generation, if not the best.
-
(10/10/2026) Hot 100 early predictions: Taylor #1, #3, #4, #5 & #14
At least that Ella girl finally got dethroned.
-
What sound should TS13 be?
Country is pretty much confirmed at this point, unfortunately. Personally I would like to hear her explore a sound she has not yet done. Any sound really. Her music is so stale and predictable at this point, any change is welcome. And new producer is a must. Her and Max don't have the chemistry they once had and ended up creating some of her worst songs. I also don't want another Jack album, tired of his production. Tldr: She needs to get out of her comfort zone and challange herself again.
-
BB200: MILEY #1 (61k), Riley #3 (60k) | H100: Texas #1(x24), BbW WOW #6, LTYN #9
Well deserved. You are sleeping on this album. Different Religion, Redlights, Let's Get Married are top tier songs in her discography.
-
Taylor joins Tulisa and Katy, the most panned female albums of all time
I think I would go deaf If I heard all 3 of these songs back to back. Well deserved achievement for all three ladies.
-
Nicki Minaj
Is she preparing for a role in a new Hairspray remake or something? What is happening on her head?
-
Kylie Minogue LIVE from the AFL Grand Final (Australian Superbowl)
Not you guys criticizing the setlist. Like... what did you expect her to perform for Australian Super Bowl? Chocolate? I Don't Need Anyone? Mr. President? She perfomed her biggest hits, as expected. That being said, I hope she switches things up for her next tour. I'm totally fine with not hearing Love @ 1st Sight, All the Lovers or Spinning Around live ever again.
-
Kylie Minogue LIVE from the AFL Grand Final (Australian Superbowl)
The one and only queen of pop. Just look at this catalogue.
-
HDD: #1 Miley, #2 Riley Green, #3 Ella Langley
Who the *** is Riley Green?
-
Jae Stephens - 'AUDACITY'
The Girls bonus track is also really good.
-
The Life Of A Flopgirl: (Taylor Can't Write) (Special Edition)
You lowkey spilled this time I'm afraid. Broken clock is right twice a day I guess.
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Cleveland is absolutely atrocious. The rest is fine I guess. Slightly better than songs on the standard but nothing special. She really needs a break and come back when she's inspired again. And change producers cuz I have no idea what Max is doing on this album. He used to produce bulletproof smashes... Some songs here sound like christmas music.
-
Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
It looks like I don't want to talk about Madonna and Charli after all. I'll stick to flawless original and pretend this does not exist.
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
And what are those random Club Mixes for Let's Get Married and Redlights showing up on my Apple Music? Who is singing them? Is it AI? What is this mess?
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
Not voice notes...
-
Dolly Babe f/ Megan Thee Stallion - "Pink Blush" (Remix)
I can't believe you haven't heard of: "Now he wanna lick my bombaclat my ratatatata Got him goin' crazy for that puna-nanana" chanteuse. Anyway... This will either be genius or absolutely horrible.
-
Taylor to premiere Patient Zero MV at the VMAs – ft. Dakota Johnson and Colin Farrell
I think we're conflating having different concepts for individual singles with having no cohesive identity at all. I'm not saying every music video needs to have the exact same aesthetic or that an artist can't explore different ideas throughout an era. An album can absolutely be varied while still having a clear artistic throughline. That's actually why I don't think your examples contradict my point. TD, 1989, and Beyoncé have very distinct visuals across their respective singles, but you can still look at the era as a whole and understand what artistic world the album is creating. They feel like they're coming from the same body of work. They have an identity that ties them together both sonically and visually. That's what I'm talking about with Showgirl. My issue isn't that the visuals are different from one another. It's that I don't see much of a coherent visual or conceptual thread connecting them to each other or to the album. An album doesn't need to be a strict concept album like folklore or Back to Basics to have an identity. Of course I have not seen the MV yet nor have I heard the songs. Maybe I will be proven wrong and honestly, I want to be, but this era is beyond saving imo and I wish we just went to the Debut TV instead.
-
Taylor to premiere Patient Zero MV at the VMAs – ft. Dakota Johnson and Colin Farrell
Since... forever? That's the whole point of an album: to deliver one cohesive concept. That's what the greatest pop stars have been doing for years, including Taylor Swift, actually. Not sure who you've been listening to that led you to that conclusion. But then again, nothing about Showgirl is cohesive, so I guess disjointed visuals make sense. My whole point is that I want her to do better because I know what she's capable of, but everything this era seems like an afterthought, and I blame her psychotic fanbase for mass-consuming everything that comes from her. She's not even trying because she knows damn well she can fart on the mic and it will go #1 at this point.
-
Ella Langley reacts to breaking Mariah Carey's record for longest running #1 hit
Get that thing away from me. We're listening to AOTY by Tinashe in this household right now.
-
Nicki Minaj
I'm tired of this businesswoman crap. Give me my street mixtape ***** back!
-
Ella Langley reacts to breaking Mariah Carey's record for longest running #1 hit
And I still have not heard it even once in my life, what a shame. I miss times when hits were... hits! Songs you couldn't escape, everybody knows them. There're barely any songs like these anymore. But 23 weeks #1 and still haven't heard it is crazy.
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Album of the year I'm afraid. It's crazy. Gag after gag after gag. I would only cut Heavy Weight and the two interludes.
-
Jae Stephens - 'AUDACITY'
I think I need more time with it. It's fun but not an immediate front to back standout like Total Sellout was for me. First few songs and last few are pretty good but she lost me a little in the middle. B4U and Expensive & Difficult gagged me. E&D should have been the lead imo. One of her best songs.