Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

BlueBlue

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BlueBlue

  1. First time checking Britney facebook page since glory announcement back in 2016 and wow the team is doing great job with this page
  2. I mean yes we know that since artpop but Michael gave her passion to pop music again so it's okay old news. Also she is 40 years old not 20 like The Fame days so it feels different
  3. So what is going on with danceteria music video. She recorded remix with Charli but crickets besides that
  4. When it comes to Taylor I'm very casual listener of her. When everybody on internet was hating TLOAS year ago I kinda thought this was overreaction on social media because I liked the album. Yes it had some cringe millenial lines of text but who cares. Fun album is a fun album after all. But when it comes to this deluxe.. well. People are overreacting again just like with Miley album but I think this time there is a little truth to that. I hope she is going to shake up things on the next album because I like her and I don't want another Katy Perryfication of pop singer career
  5. I actually enjoyed TLOAS so I'm happy with new songs from this
  6. Twitter is calling her to retire. Reviews if there are any are mid at best. Yeah sure she doesn't get lashed at all Seriously. Looking at all of this I'm starting to understand why Britney and Rihanna retired from this industry
  7. I don't understand the dramatics behind the numbers of BP. It's performing just like any Miley album and single. Not everything has to be a #1 hit. Chill
  8. Yes... and no at the same time I mean Fergie had one succesful album but she had huge part of BEP popularity in 2000s Nelly Loose era was HUGE but prior to that she had cute hits worldwide
  9. They are releasing this but not game on cd..
  10. Oh I have a mixed feelings about Miley album first time since Younger Now. Was Something beautiful better? Yes. Is Bass Persuades a bad album? No. I had fun. Is it any special in her discography? No. Well it really feels like she recorded in in one month or something. Fast record. Fast promo. And probably we need treat this the same way. Have fun a little with lead single and other songs and move on. On the other hand I will still talk about Something beautiful A LOT hehe (Anyways Orbit is SOTY)
  11. The way I forgot about Kim Petras existence after detour release. Lemme check it out
  12. Oh that's not... Miley you could said that in better way
  13. Oh that's not... Miley you could said that in better way
  14. This instagram reels hit... Now we are waiting for twitter vibes chart to update
  15. Pink is so disgusting. Stream the right Pink
  16. I really idgaf. Everything from SB tanked and this album is her best. Who cares. And Miley don't care about that too
  17. SB was for the arts not charts. I like interludes on this album. Feels like you are in cinema watching movie Well I was kinda shocked she went madonna-gaga-britney route was expecting more rocky-plastic hearts vibe based on teasers but... this makes me execited about album even more. There are other songs too. I'm very curious what Miley did
  18. Her best album so far
  19. Even if this bombs idc being a fan of her music is always so execiting because she fits all the genres
  20. KIDS DOESN'T WANT WHAT KIDS DOESN'T WANT WHAT KIDS DOESN'T WANT TO DANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.