Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kylie Minogue - "Lights Camera Action"

Featured Replies

If everyone plays their cards right, this song has the potential to become Kylie's "Vogue." 

  • Replies 447
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kylie Minogue is honestly THE best aspect of being gay, there are times in my life (right now, for example) where I found myself having more pleasure from listening to her than sucking c**ks.

  • CallumDavies
    CallumDavies

    Kylie was on such a strong artistic streak with DISCO and then Padam smashed and everything went a bit wrong   She's learned all of the wrong lessons from Padam doing well. A lot of her musi

  • RhythmOfDisco
    RhythmOfDisco

    Those complaining about her chasing another Padam will be glad to know she wants the next album to be a "fresh start" with "meatier" stuff instead of chasing hits, referencing Impossible Princess!

46 minutes ago, izzyinsane said:

I truly hope the music video isn't directed by Sophie again. So over her boring low budget videos. Based on the previews, it looks higher budget which is a good thing. :coffee2:

 

The music video for LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION, directed by Sophie Muller, sees 
@kylieminogue
 assuming multiple roles in several ultra iconic guises. From photographer to film star, Kylie is in front of the camera and behind it in this instant classic.
 

I love most of it, but it also slightly feels outdated. Not so much sonically, but the pop landscape has moved back to big chorusses (which is also what Padam did so well! they took the wrong lessons), so a drop just feels out of place. The extended with that outro is great however, if they had incorporated that as a post chorus, it would've been a smash to me.

 

I love Kylie so much, she is pop music's most effective anti-depressant. With the right material nobody tickles my dopamine centers like her. I'll bop to this, grow to love it, because of course I'll do. But I truly hope she'll challenge herself sometime again.

The track serves as a celebration of all things glamorous, with the accompanying music video—directed by Sophie Muller and shot in Budapest—seeing the pop queen take on multiple iconic roles, from a film star to a photographer.

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

This is playlisted terribly on Spotify so i dont expect a lot chart-wise 

It was pulled from Spotify and the single pack only has the remixes :rip:

 

1 hour ago, CherryBay said:

 

The music video for LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION, directed by Sophie Muller, sees 
@kylieminogue
 assuming multiple roles in several ultra iconic guises. From photographer to film star, Kylie is in front of the camera and behind it in this instant classic.
 

WHY??? Does she have Kylie's nudes or something??? Switch it UP

5 minutes ago, voiceofTreason said:

It was pulled from Spotify and the single pack only has the remixes :rip:

 

WHY??? Does she have Kylie's nudes or something??? Switch it UP

It's still on Apple Music and playlisted.

 

Kylie, Sophie Ellis-Bextor and Gwen Stefani, all long-time victims of Sophie Muller and her directing torture.

1 hour ago, Haze said:

I love most of it, but it also slightly feels outdated. Not so much sonically, but the pop landscape has moved back to big chorusses (which is also what Padam did so well! they took the wrong lessons), so a drop just feels out of place.

100% agree 

2 hours ago, izzyinsane said:

If everyone plays their cards right, this song has the potential to become Kylie's "Vogue." 

Just like u I have to copy my response to this from sayhey cause ... LOL

 

Come on now

LCA is a quick and instant earworm EDM song but it miss subtance to even become hit, not alone something on a level of Vogue

Songs like this has been out for years. It could have been sang by Paris Hilton and it would be on brand.

It will do what it have to do and it will be forgotten.

This is the gayest bop I've ever heard this year :WAP: a bathhouse / gay club classic is here I fear 

certified banger and Kylie executes this sound so well. probably won't be a chart smasher even thought it should be. gay clubs are gonna be shaking when it pops up. 

It's cute but I was expecting a bit more. I like Padam and Tension better.

I am obsessed, it completes a holy trinity that is Padam Padam - Tension - LCA :jonny4:

 

Spotify is doing her dirty as usual, but I have faith the video (combined with the tour hype) will generate enough buzz to take it beyond her hardcore fanbase

So excited for the video. Anyone else watching the premiere?

 

I've been waiting for it all day (it's 11pm in Sydney)

Giving budget.

 

Come through Kylegend.

 

Edited by Rocket

That…was…incredible.

 

 

Edited by Rihinvention

Amazing clip , her best in years 

 

 

Is it just me or it feels like a TV ad 🤔 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.