Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

OhMyAlf

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OhMyAlf

  1. Fear I enjoyed this far more than I should have
  2. This was a stunning listen. Genuinely think pulling of 22 tracks of this sound and keeping it interesting is tough but she fully delivered
  3. Ok love 3 of these so much Cleveland I hate hate that cringe spoken part genuinely ruins the rest of the song as I was actually quite enjoying it up to then..
  4. Oh this got me hyped, even that tiny preview the video looks excellent
  5. Still not over it being only 3 tracks but what a gorgeous 3 tracks, I can't even be that mad about it I enjoy them all so much
  6. Dangerous Woman is hands down my fav Ari album, but singles and cover wise it's gotta be OOTB
  7. If I can legally stream Lost Yo Mind and Back Up from next week I'll be happy with this release
  8. Ready for the inevitable hate SAUCIN' EP is gonna have but it has me bopping oh my god
  9. Very casual Enhypen fan but Bliss is hands down my favourite of their work I've heard
  10. She was always one of my absolute favourites growing up this has actually crushed me a little
  11. Have adored everything he's done, but this is a total miss for me, fully fully hate it in fact
  12. Oh this has me bouncingggggg
  13. Actually quite shocked at the reaction here. I thought this was absolutely brilliant. Pose was.. well Pose I can get over that but otherwise I thought everything else was top tier
  14. Wait these lowkey slap. I much prefer this beat to the original
  15. Remix Pack out now
  16. Spotify countdown has it at 5am in the UK
  17. Oh this is actually so good
  18. Oh I really like this. Gives me something I'd expect to hear in a cute rom com movie.
  19. Do we know if this a local release?
  20. Showing as the first song on NMF UK
  21. Adore B'Day and I'm glad this got an official release… but this all but confirms nothing Act 3 related till next year for me then which lowkey sucks
  22. Love this... My ears have been blessed and are putting in a great review as we speak..
  23. One of my absolute favs and yet again hasn't disappointed. So glad we're getting a deluxe album release
  24. It's giving exactly what I expected/wanted, nothing overly exciting but bops bops bops

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.