Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Bloodflowers.

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bloodflowers.

  1. Taylor could never do Hot Wet Delirious
  2. Dua sang that Shakira song last year and Shakira liked it on Instagram! They finally had a chance to meet Also Dua learning Spanish is very impressing, she knows to sing in so many languages
  3. This song would fit perfectly for Playstation 2 version soundtrack of Sims 2
  4. After American Life flopped, her US label only focused and promoted lead single performances and marketing for Hung Up and 4 Minutes in the US while paying dust to follow up singles Interscope was, well.... Interscope
  5. And I oop- Lemme give This Road I Know, I Remember Everything and East Side of Sarrow a stream today
  6. I wouldn't mind Joanne 2 Give us another John Wayne, Hey Girl, Just Another Day and Dancin' In Circles mother monster
  7. I love The Prophecy, Cassandra, I Hate It Here, So High School, that Sophia and Marcus song and I only use Clara Bow from standard edition
  8. My Sins Are My Saviour featuring Stromae when?
  9. Tbe gay agenda committee need to do heavy lifting behind the scenes! Confessions 2 winning AOTY would be a cultural reset on female pop stars and how ageism affects them
  10. Are you for real or are you trolling like DMF?
  11. You two are like Slayyyter and Rose Gray to the gays on ATRL
  12. Also Croatia, Greece, Bulgaria, Turkiye, not just Western Europe. Thank you!
  13. Already in Hall of Fame because of her artistry. Now that's talent
  14. The vocal excellency pop perfection Greedy aka the hit that got away because she choose EveryBOMB as a single. I need TikTok to do its magic
  15. Yes! Tinashe deserves bigger commercial success but I think her having current level of stardom is a perfect balance to live life normally while also being famous
  16. Taylor's audience are white straight girls which is by far larger music consumption community than the queer community Just see the success of teen Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, Nsync, BTS, Olivia Rodrigo, etc.
  17. We'll come into her world once more more more
  18. Lady Gaga - Monster Natalia Kills - Wonderland Kerli - Walking On Air t.A.T.u. - White Robe Porcelain Black - Naughty Naughty
  19. First Sexyyyy Red, now Eli. Zara becoming the new centrist MPG
  20. https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/macklemore-palestine-tour-sold-out-ed-sheeran-b3059257.html

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.